US$ 113
Priceline
US$ 80
US$ 77
Hotels.com
All reviewsbooked roomsroom was cleanstayed for nightsstaff was friendlymotelfurnishingscleanlinessratesstains
Reviewed 14 January 2013

The hotel was very outdated. Dim lighting in the room, the sink and toilet leaked all over bathroom floor. foul smell entering the buliding and in hall ways. The bed wasnt to bad but the sheets and bedding had burn holes in them.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 January 2013

For business, I stay frequently in hotels. This one will be saved for future stays. There are many hotels I would never return to and I have a list of those hotels. This hotel was very clean, staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, and I felt as though I had not paid enough for the stay (honestly). I generally stay in choice privilege hotels in the 80-110 range and am a Platinum member with Choice. I chose this hotel as a last minute booking and the fact I have increasingly felt like Choice Hotels are charging more and the hotels are not always up to the price range I am paying. This hotel, I feel, would be reasonably priced at approximately 85-95 per night, but the price seems a lot lower. It is very conveniently located near a decent mall and shopping center. I think the best thing about this entire stay was the cleanliness of the room, which is by far my biggest concern at the lower price range. This was not an issue here and I slept through the night without having to be paranoid. I would strongly encourage this hotel and will stay here again. I have marked this hotel down for future stays.

On a side note, the staff accommodated holding a 9 foot Christmas tree for me during my stay. When asked, the front desk staff, without hesitation, said they could hold it for me and also agreed to a later checkout due to circumstances with business.

Room Tip: I did not have any issues with noise, while I was here. I would assume the staff keeps the same level of cleanliness throughout.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2012

We chose this hotel based primarily on their truck parking availability. What a nice surprise that the rooms were quite large and very, very clean. Ours was the first room by the outside door and facing the street, but we never heard any outside noises. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2012

This days inn is is not quite poor but a litte below average. It's older and needs some updates like new carpet, air conditioning either charged or needs new. The toilet leaked and the beadspreads had holes. It was clean the best it could and the counter help and housekeeping are always nice. My opinion is it should be about $10 cheaper because of the updates that need completed.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends