All reviews great hotel walking distance restaurants and shopping business trip would stay again king room front desk newer hotel movie theaters plenty of parking staff went out of their way outside patio breakfast staff excellent experience very nice place to stay convenient location home away from home
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Just about everything about this stay was wonderful. The hotel is clean; the continental breakfast and pool were good. The people were great, well trained in customer service. One AC problem, but it worked out!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Driving from Connecticut to Michigan, unless one leaves very early in the morning, will require an overnight stay in Ohio … somewhere. So, as one is traveling west on I-80, there are a number of potential places at the SR-122 interchange. However, travel north on SR-122 to the Eastwood Mall in Niles. The Hampton Inn there is a) easy to find, b) centrally located, c) well-serviced by the front desk staff (hats off to Faith), d) comfortable, e) clean, and f) well-priced. I strongly recommend that you travel "off the beaten path" and stay here … and the restaurants up here are of a larger variety than at the I-80 interchange.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2018

The hotel is new and fresh. The room is nicely appointed and comfy. I wasn't disturbed by noises from other guests (teenage dance groups in the hotel) nor by noises from outside. It is conveniently located near a mall and theaters.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I'm not sure how this town had a major dance, wrestling and gymnastics competition all going on the same weekend, but hotels were hard to come by. I think we got one of the better ones. It was a newer or more updated hotel. We checked in while riding up so that both families traveling together got rooms on the same floor. Check in to pick up the key was quick and easy. The room was nice, the pool area was a typical small but sufficient for the kids to get in a little swim. The breakfast area was very nice- they were not quite staffed for the crowd they had and were constantly out of many things- but the lady was doing her best to restock everything as quick as she could. The room was quiet, no funky smells and we got a decent night of sleep here. We did not go out and about once there but it was right by a movie theatre and a mall and a Starbucks which is nice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank carrie9678
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I brought my daughter to visit Youngstown State University and chose to stay at this Hampton Inn & Suites for 1 night. It was a great choice as the hotel and rooms were super clean. We were greeted by Faith at the front desk and she was very welcoming and helpful. The pool and hot tub were also great. Hot tub is actually hot and bubble jets work. My daughter is choosing to go to Youngstown and whenever we visit her we will ne staying here again. Thank you

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family