“Really good beef brisket ”

Just Q'in It Barbecue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

I really enjoyed the beef brisket sandwich I had here today. The beef was really moist, flavorsome, and still had some texture (rather than the mush you often get). It also had some of the caramelized crust from the edge of the brisket, which I really like.

The barbecue sauce was also much nicer than before, more tangy than sweet. I still don't particularly like the bread rolls but their OK I guess.

Overall maybe not the absolute best brisket I've ever had, but still pretty good.

Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

This is a tiny little BBQ joint located in Newtown, Ohio. I had a 1/2 rack of St Louis style ribs and they were very tasty! The meat literally fell right off the bone. I would probably, most likely try it again! If near Newtown definitely give it a try!

Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

This place caught our attention immediately with the open barbecue pits out back and the picnic tables out front. After further research we knew it was the perfect spot for a quick lunch with hungry teenagers. It did not disappoint- very tasty Southern-style barbecue sandwiches!!

Reviewed 2 February 2015

I've eaten here three or four times and it is my favorite ribs joint in town. You can smell them smoking the meat as you get out of your car. Sometimes they run out of certain menu items, and when it's gone, it's gone. But I have been lucky, and early. I almost always get the Adam, ribs by the bone. The sauce (comes on the side) is a bit sweet and a good balance to the salty, smoky flavor of the ribs. They have sides like mac and cheese and jalapeño corn bread but I usually don't get sides here. I can't tell you how they make their ribs or why I like them better than so many other places I've been to. I only know that this is as close to ribs heaven that I have found.

Reviewed 6 December 2014 via mobile

The food is always good. Love the pulled pork and ribs. Wings lacked flavor, also not a fan of the slaw. It would be nice if they could seat more than 10 people. Still, it is a favorite.