See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2005

Newton Falls doesn't have a thriving tourism industry but there are better hotel choices than this Budget Lodge. We stayed here one night while visiting my grandmother who lives in Newton Falls. It's a very old motor lodge with the typical dark rooms and noisy window a/c units. There were bugs in the bathroom and stains on all the towels and sheets. The linens were probably clean but the stains don't give you good feeling. We recommended staying across the street at the new Holiday Inn - Newton Falls. For some reason this hotel didn't appear in our hotel search or else we would have chosen differently.

• Stayed: July 2005
14  Thank WISCGirl
BudgetLodgeOhio, Webmaster at Budget Lodge Ohio, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Hotel Manager