US$ 95
US$ 55
US$ 39
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 45/night.

US$ 10
US$ 20
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmezzanine roomsmall poolno windowthis small boutique hotelnasi gorengunique designlove stayingbiggest roomsocial mediaspacious bathroomstayed here for two nightsoxtail souproom ratemini barenjoyed my staynice staynice room
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I feel that this is more of an upscale bed and breakfast rather than a boutique local hotel. The property is nicely located. Quite a bit of a distance from Malioboro and praworotaman, however it is really nicely located with the quietness of the area hidden from the buzz and bustling of the touristy area. The property itself is rather interesting. It feels like staying in a local house, which is good and comfortable. Staffs are really helpful. Overall, i enjoyed the stay very much.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for our 2 nights honeymoon trip in Yogyakarta. This small boutique hotel offers a unique design and warm atmosphere with delicious food at the resto in front of the hotel. Staff are very helpful and efficient. Definetely will come back to Lokal Hotel Yogyakarta.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Stay there for one night in their type B, loft room, and very happy with 2 balconies and facing the pool. The room is designed very trendy and colorful. Loved it very much! However the hotel is very quiet and need more light at night time since it was quite dark. So more for couple and not really for single traveler. In term of cleaning, it was ok in general, but you can see some dirt near the bed area.

I also tried the restaurant and their oxtail soup is really good. The staffs are also very friendly, so great job! Overall, I enjoy my stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel located less than 30 min from Jogjakarta airport .
Room Deposit was needed before we arrived and the rest was payable upon checked in ( they asked for cash payment )

Another deposit of IDR 200 k ( cash ) was needed during check in but will be returned to you if there was no usage on the restaurant or other need.

We booked mezzanine room. Unfortunately room was not bright as window on the ground floor was facing high wall in the back.
We always turned on the lighting during the day.

Stair was a bit steep for us , and we must walked carefully each time we go down and go up to the mezzanine.

Windows had termites-see my pictures.
Hotel must do the termites control to its wood panel.

As my partner was smoking on the terrace , the asthray was never cleaned during our stay.

Breakfast was ala carte on the first day as the hotel was not full .
The second day they provided buffet breakfast as hotel was fully occupied.
Restaurant had smoking room with aircon, separate from the main dining area.
Juice was okay, they offered cereal, bread toast, coffee tea and some other food - not much , but okay.

Note that room A1 and A2 had window that face reception and alley. I never saw the curtain was opened for those rooms.
It located on the ground floor.

Room B1-B4 ( mezzanine ) was on the ground floor also.

Other rooms were located on the 2rd floor with high stair access . Not accessible for wheel chair.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Well actually I stayed in Lokal a year ago, but I forgot to post my review.
The hotel is located in common area in Jogja (Gejayan). Not so close to the Malioboro but Jogja is close to everywhere around (for me, lol)
I stayed with two girlfriends for one night.
It is a boutique hotel with not so many rooms, so I really enjoyed stay in this hotel.
The swimming pool is unique with the sunbed chair on the pool edge and when I was there, no one use pool except me and friends.
The room is unique although not so big and no window.
I tried the breakfast, they have some menus and I like it.
Well definitely back to this hotel one day.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends