1,243 results
All reviews premier room excellent service night market east parc retreat spa breakfast buffet customer care special thanks sushi warm hospitality coffee maker meeting room yogurt excellent stay memorable stay swimming pool egg station
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Based on my sister's experience, who stay at this hotel last year, finally i've choosing this hotel also last weekend with my husband and my boys.
I've booked two deluxe rooms for two nights. And just because the hotel only provide twin bed for this type, finally we upgraded to connecting room in 1st floor. It was perfect for us. The rooms are so specious, very comfortable, and relaxing because they provided pond surrounded our rooms. There's balcony for us spending the time. Enjoyed the coffee and the atmosphere is very warm, we felt like in our home.
The staffs are amazing. When we touched down at the lobby, the security, the doorman, the lady on the suit, are welcoming us with they hospitality. At the front desk, mas Waluya helped us with very professional​ attitude. His 7 stars attitude, his smile makes us feel so special. When we entered the rooms, he call us again for make sure we comfortable enough with the rooms and make sure do not hesitate to contact him at the reception if there is problem. Very genuine and polite. Thank you mas Waluya!
The breakfast is the most pleasant service at whole package. The foods was so good, the ambiance at the restaurant is so comfortable, and we also thank you for mbak Endah who served us with the best hospitality​. We make sure to come back when the boys get the holiday from the school. Keep up the good work for Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta. This is the best short escape for us and relaxing us from the hectic city like Jakarta. See you next year!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Actually the hotel is quite nice but there are lots of important details that they missed and that makes our expectation somewhat unsatisfactory. First, there is no one who greet us or directed us to check-in. We just have to find our own way and when we managed to find the reception the staff there is to busy with himself to greet us. My wife just had to put the phone on the table in front of his face to be served. We were not greeted by a welcome drink. The staff in the receptionist is the same person who gave us the welcome drink and we just have to wait him to finish checking us in before we can have our drink. Lack of staff and bad first impression. In the room, there is a tiny dirt spot on the left corner of the bed sheet that somehow missed their attention. For romantic dinner, still lack of accessories to make it merrier, especially on the stairs, not just candle. Hope you can deal with the first impression more seriously.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Wahyudi E, General Manager at Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Dear Puji L,

Warmest Greetings from Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta..

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback regarding your visit. I am disappointed that we were unable to satisfy your needs from a service standpoint and have shared your comments with my team directly for further improvements. I do hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back to Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta in the near future.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Noon may 5th walked to the lobby of this nice hotel, makes me feel at home, after long night trip I have from jakarta. Met eva, who asked me all then I've got my key. But little shocked moment came, the door was locked, my key didn't work at all. Then a staff came n tried to help me, but still the same. Then he asked me to met the front office again, wowww, I must face it even it's not my fault, but I'd do it. In the front office met, Eva got busy with other customer, take time, then I met someone else (sorry I forgot her name), with the warmest she greet me n asked what I need. Then she try to help me while eva with innocent face trying not show her face that she knew what she did to me. Then she followed me to my room to make it sure that everything would be OK now. And I can touch my bed.
Next morning got my morning breakfast at verandah alfresco, meet coolest face with a little smile as her mask on her face, ended, welcomed me, ahhh forget it, I don't want to loose my spirit just because of her, maybe this is the standard of this place to be an arrogant employees, but I was wrong at all. Met dini, with a warmerst smile tried to serve me better then I thought, then I met others who gave me lot of smile makes my day being better. I love it, then should forgot n unmodified employee.
This morning, get my breakfast again, n again, I've got sincere smile from dini, hmmm, u thought she just smile at me, but in the truth she is smile n nice to everybody. I can see how she enjoy to do her job and the most important think, she's enjoy to make everyone happy with her nature smile. N I can see the flower in this area, coz most of them full this crowd with the smile..

But still there's a flower who didn't blooming yet, hehhehehe

Overall for room, it's very nice n quite large, take room 129, n nice experience I had from this hotel. Thanks, hope I can enjoy this hotel again soon, n meet all the flowers blooming

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Casimira K

Dear Casimira K,

Warmest Greetings from Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta..

We apologize for the inconvenience that have caused to you. We surely will not let it happen again in the future. Thank you for sharing a valuable review about Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta. We are looking forward to welcome you back to Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta for a better experience.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We spent one week in Yogyakarta and are so glad we stayed at Eastparc. Their junior suites are well appointed and pretty good value for money, although next time I think I'd go for an executive suite for more space. The hotel is kept clean and room cleaning is to a high standard also. The staff are always friendly and attentive to your needs which made the stay very pleasurable. The buffet breakfast was such a good experience, as everyday the choice was vast and quality always high. My only negative is how much the noise travels from the pool area, during the day and night you can hear kids screaming and also other people on their balconies and the noise goes straight through the single glazed windows. Thank you Eastparc for magnificent service and we will be recommending you to our friends and look forward to visiting again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Wahyudi E, General Manager at Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear Donza85,

Warmest Greetings from Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta..

Many thanks for your kind review on TripAdvisor. We are very happy to know that you had a pleasurable stay at our hotel with its facilities, cleanliness, and food as well as attentive service from our staff. We apologize for any inconvenience that might caused you. Once again, thank you for recommending our hotel and staying with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta for more pleasurable stay.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Eastparc hotel lived up to it's promise of a memorable stay, from arrival to check in to check out everthing was smooth.

Rooms, toilets and common areas were well maintained at all times.

Breakfast had a large selection of items, hotel was kind enough to oblige us for a breakfast box due to an early flight time.

Room Tip: Choose rooms facing Mt Merapi.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear HoneyHoney19,

Warmest Greetings from Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta..

It brought us smiles to read your review as you enjoyed staying at our hotel with a memorable experience. Many thanks for providing us with your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back to Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta for another pleasant stay.