All reviews m club shopping mall duty manager super nice hotel unique bathroom a great variety of food big sofa hotel doesn t have hotel attached the hotel was fully booked shower gel swimming pool is amazing teething issues soft opening sunset view taman sari nice lobby
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Room are clean, big and tidy as International 5 star hotel standard. The reception so friendly, and all the staffs that I meet are friendly too, and helpful. Big pool and sunset view & nice gym space at the second floor. Many choices meals for breakfast. So far as long as I stay at this hotel .. everything running well.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank unggulputraj
Marriott_JOG, Director of Rooms at Yogyakarta Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Unggulputraj,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am happy to read that you enjoyed our sunset overlooking pool and well equipped fitness center.

Your feedback and solid recommendation is much appreciated and will again be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and I do look forward to welcoming you and your family back the next time you visit Yogyakarta.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Staying for short business trip.
Been staying the hotel and using their service many times since its soft opening.
The property quality is good, since its new. The service getting better. Our expectation was higher as named as Marriott.

The room was OK, Spacious, clean and neat, like the room facing the pool.
Breakfast OK but for the variety not OK (hapal bener makanannya), especially for lunch (should give more option).

Over all, it was pleasant but we are expecting better service from Marriott.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank RadSul
Marriott_JOG, Director of Rooms at Yogyakarta Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Radsul,

Thank you for posting your experience with TripAdvisor.

I am glad to learn you enjoyed the room facilities as well as the beautiful overlooking pool view. Thank you for noticing the continuous improvement that we strive to better deliver our services. Your kind notes will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Yogyakarta.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Perfect location for those wanting to be at the heart of city, this brand new hotel takes its newly set up standard for the guests.

Grand design, including details of electrical outlets... you practically don’t need to bring many adapters etc especially when on business trip. Quiet yet cold AC - you can sleep in without AC as a matter of fact

Would come back here again

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Venisiana D
Marriott_JOG, Director of Rooms at Yogyakarta Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear Venisiana D,

I am so happy to read that you had a fabulous first stay here at the newly opened Marriott in Yogyakarta. Your comment is much appreciated and I am glad to see that you enjoyed the space and comfort of your room as well as the in-room functionality we offered for business travellers.

Thank you again for taking the time to share with us your experience and I do look forward to welcoming you and your family the next time you visit Yogyakarta.

Kind regards,
Richardo Tutuko – Director of Rooms

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Traveller who like shopping and get fresh air will like to stay here. Wide swimmingpool for family. Wide screen TV at room. Various breakfast menu from gudeg to noodle . Lounge for Marriott reward at lobby.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Marriott_JOG, Director Of Rooms at Yogyakarta Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear SanjayaKanginnadhi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback on Tripadvisor following your recent stay at the Yogyakarta Marriott hotel.

I am so happy to read that you enjoyed the comfort of your room, the wide swimming pool and your dining experience at Yogyakarta kitchen and our Mclub lounge, The Hartono mall adjacent to the hotel is definitely a plus.

Again thank you very much for sharing your feedback and I do look forward to welcoming you and your family back the next time you visit Yogyakarta.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 13 July 2018

I stayed at the Yogyakarta Marriott for nine nights in July 2018. The staff was courteous and efficient. The room was well appointed with one exception, that being that there was not a proper work-station in the room. There was, however, a table and chair where I could set up my laptop.
The hotel is in the Hartono Mall complex. There are fast food restaurants (Burger King, Wendy's & McDonald's) and several upscale restaurants in the mall. I did not eat at the hotel's restaurants, but I did review the menus. The selection on the hotel's menu was varied with Western and Asian foods at reasonable prices.
Traffic in front of the hotel/mall can sometimes be very congested. A good taxi driver can navigate around the congestion by using back streets.
Overall, I rate the Yogyakarta a solid Five-Stars.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank Roy M
Marriott_JOG, Director of Rooms at Yogyakarta Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Roy M,

Thank you for your time to post feedback on Tripadvisor.

I am happy to read that overall you had an excellent stay with us and enjoyed the comfort the room offered. Your feedback and solid recommendation is much appreciated and will be used to further raise our service delivery to your expectations.

Kindest reagrds,