“Quick stop, delicious”

Iron Skillet
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in New Paris
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped for gas and got sandwiches to go. Hubby got a club and I got French Dip with mushrooms. Both were hardy and delicious. We also wished we had time to try the soup and salad bar as it was vast.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I have seen the restaurant listed on road signs but I never visited before. The title stands by its name
All the food is served in an Iron Skillet and it was good. There is a buffet but we chose from the menu.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

It's maybe 1/4 of a mile east of the Best Western. Under the I-70 overpass in Ohio, New Paris. Good prices, has a buffet style or order off the menu. Best liver and onions ever if you like that.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

It's four o'clock in the morning and I'm half awake but the staff shouldn't be. My order was for 2 eggs over easy, corned beef hash crisp, cottage cheese, sliced tomatoes, and a biscuit. What I received was 2 eggs cooked to death, corned beef hash you could still see the liquid in, a sliced tomato that should have been advertised as green tomatoes, cottage chees with absolutely no flavor, if that's possible and a biscuit you could use as a hockey puck. All of a sudden, I'm wide awake.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Seem we don't go here to often because we forget about it because it is a SHORT drive out of town.Being a truckers restaurant you can usually figure the food will be pretty good. Available is the buffet or you can order from the menu. We have tried both and either is good.