“My first visit”

Iron Skillet
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in New Paris
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I have seen the restaurant listed on road signs but I never visited before. The title stands by its name
All the food is served in an Iron Skillet and it was good. There is a buffet but we chose from the menu.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

It's maybe 1/4 of a mile east of the Best Western. Under the I-70 overpass in Ohio, New Paris. Good prices, has a buffet style or order off the menu. Best liver and onions ever if you like that.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

It's four o'clock in the morning and I'm half awake but the staff shouldn't be. My order was for 2 eggs over easy, corned beef hash crisp, cottage cheese, sliced tomatoes, and a biscuit. What I received was 2 eggs cooked to death, corned beef hash you could still see the liquid in, a sliced tomato that should have been advertised as green tomatoes, cottage chees with absolutely no flavor, if that's possible and a biscuit you could use as a hockey puck. All of a sudden, I'm wide awake.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Seem we don't go here to often because we forget about it because it is a SHORT drive out of town.Being a truckers restaurant you can usually figure the food will be pretty good. Available is the buffet or you can order from the menu. We have tried both and either is good.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

After reading the reviews we planned a stop here on a trip to Indiana. Glad we did. Was expecting less of a restaurant feel from what some had said. Plenty of tables and booths. Having two teenage boys along made the buffet a great find. It was very tasty and things were fresh even though we got there rather late. Gave us chance to see the buffet when they changed over for lunch. It looked like it would be worth stopping for also. I love that it has the truck stop store attached. There is always some gadget that you find there that is just what you needed...LOL