See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

The whole place had a horrible smell. The blankets had blood stains and when I asked for a different blanket they said we could use what we already had. Half the outlets didn’t work and everything was dirty.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank BayLeigh H
Reviewed 14 December 2017

We stayed here during a trip to visit family in the area. Our stay was great. The rooms were clean, the service was prompt, the internet was reliable and fast, and the location was excellent. It was priced competitively, especially for the location. It had all of your basic amenities one would expect at this price point. It was comparable to other Knights Inns we have stayed at. The room was an appropriate temperature for sleeping and quiet. Would certainly consider staying here again if we were to return to the area. Thank you.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank samuelsmith35
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Please unless you're financially strapped do not stay here. Rooms are filthy. My daughter found a roach in here bathroom. Carpet is nasty,loose and shredding in places. Sheets on the bed seemed to be the only thing clean in the rooms.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Danny A
Reviewed 29 June 2017

When I inspected the room after check-in, I found it not cleaned and without towels and there were stuff from previous guest in the bathroom. I guess flushing the bathroom is the minimum you can do before assigning a room to a new guest. And the flush tank did not work properly. I went back to the front desk and got a new room. This new room was not properly cleaned either. There were some stuff looking like remains of dead insects amid bed sheets. Hope they were not bedbugs.

While I was inspecting this new room, the hotel manager's wife (who had accompanied me to the room) was not very happy with my inspection. The next day, when I went downstairs for breakfast, she greeted me with "you can eat only here" instead of saying good morning or anything like that. I replied that I did not have any intention to do otherwise. And there was not really much to take to the room even if I wanted to: apple juice and donuts and some bread and butter and jelly and cereal and milk. I had a coffee and a donut and both were awful.

I have stayed at motels and one-star hotels better than this place. Definitely not deserving a two-star rating. I got this hotel through Hot Rate deals of Hotwire. If I had known the hotel's name/location, there was no way I would have booked it.

Room Tip: This is an industrial area and the hotel is very poor quality (if minimum cleanliness matters to you)
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2016

It was a good place to stay. The staff were friendly and were very helpful. The WiFi is pretty decent. The cost was also very affordable. Good flat screen TV with a cable. The rooms also had refrigerator and a microwave. Would definitely recommend for stay.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends