“Dinner with Son and Grandson”

Montgomery Inn-Ribs King
Ranked #5 of 16 Restaurants in Montgomery
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Ribs are great. Onion straws and chip were also very good. Service was excellent. Would recommend to anyone who likes BBQ.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

My wife and I came into town with some friends. We were told that the Montgomery Inn-Ribs King was a wonderful place for lunch. We certainly weren't disappointed. They seated us right by the river, so the view was tremendous. Then they brought the food. I love a good barbecue and so I ordered a rack of ribs to share. The only thing left was the bones. They were tender, meaty, and flavorful. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

Sports memorabilia at this place was awesome. Looking forward to the much ballyhooed ribs and sadly disappointed. The ribs were not bad but definitely nothing close to amazing. Maybe I'm spoiled in the south with great BBQ joints. The pork chop was very tasty but small in size. Definitely pricey meal. Would return for the pork chop but not the ribs. Service was good and the beer selection was average.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

I'm from Cincinnati! Live in Santa Fe last 14 years>.But, the 1st place I go for dinner when I come home each year is to have Ribs! I've been going there sine 1971> Ted Gregory & his wife opened it! They have sons who run it now! I lived in TX for 12 years>Never ever bothered to order any ribs! Bob Hope was there numerous times and would also have them shipped for his parties! The meat is so tender you never touch the bones!The Sauce is Mrs Gregory's! Whether I lived in Florida or TX and brought a friend with me> They ALL loved it! They have other things on the menu..chicken..steak fish..I've never looked at the menu after the 1st time! I get THE ORDER of ribs(6) a slab is 12..maybe for a man? I get their house salad and Saratoga Chips! I've never been able to eat more then 4 of the 6! Years ago they merged with Graeters..which is Homemade Ice Cream>still Family owned! The Black Rasberry Chip is to die for! The Decor is ALL Sports related! All their Jersey's are on the walls! It's best to get there by 6:00? so you don't have to wait!! I've been twice this trip>went last night since it's getting close for me to return to Santa Fe! Ted Gregory started with a fairly small room and small bar>The Restaurant is right off the sidewalk>during the years they have expanded taking over 3 more store areas and building a second floor! i always sit in the original area:) You can get online & they will ship it all to you even the ice cream? Ordered it for My Aunt once in Palm beach as she had Everything..No Way to buy her Anything>>But, she enjoyed the ribs as she ..too was from here! You also can have them mail you their sauce for grilling chicken etc,But, there's NOTHING to compare with going and having dinner! JUST THE BEST EVER!! GO AND ENJOY! I DID LAST NIGHT:)))

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I have been here many times over the years. This is a great place to dine with larger groups. Our server Luke was FANTASTIC! Kids ages from 4 to 13. Everyone enjoyed their food. They were busy but service was great. My ribs and shrimp combo were as good as I remember. Would definitely recommend and will return!