“Dinner ”

Add it.
Buffalo Wings & Rings
Ranked #12 of 35 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Our Monroe location offers a club-level sports experience for the whole family, with fresh, never frozen wings customized the way you want them. Come visit us today. Youäó»ll find us next to the Kroger off of Hamilton Lebanon Rd.
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner and figured this was like a Buffalo Wild Wings. Well the burgers were good, but the bonelesa chicken wings was just strange. Other than great experience and all other food was fantastic!

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Had every intention of getting traditional wings. It was "tender night" so kids got those instead (they usually get boneless wings). They lacked a crispy crust and any kind of flavor other then the sauce, but sauces were good. Very good blue cheese dressing. Also instead of wings ordered a burger with a buffalo chicken tender on it. Not very good at all. Bun was poor. Burger was a frozen patty that lacked flavor and was very firm in texture. And again, buffalo tender was not very great. Bacon Mac and cheese was very expensive for what they brought out. Onion rings were very good, including the sauce that went with them. Overall very mediocre experience. Wouldn't go out of my way to return.

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

My family and I have been here numerous times over the past two years. The food and the service are always great. The only complaint I have is each time we go and have a coupon there is always the same answer for why we cannot use the coupon. We do not accept these at this location. If you're looking for some good bar food it's a great place for that!

Reviewed 3 February 2016

I eat there from time to time. Love their wings. I get garlic extra hot very well done wings. There are at least a dozen ways to have the wings. They don't have curly fries any more, which were better than the current offerings. They have a good selection of beers, tap & bottle. A large menu should have something for everyone. I have always found the wait fast, friendly & efficient. Recommended.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

We used to go here all the time to watch football and eat on Sundays. It has never been the cleanest of restaurants, but we kind of ignored that because the food wasn't bad it is closed to home. The last time we went, it was horrible. The service was atrocious (our poor server was also tending the bar, while at least 5 other employees walked around doing nothing). Our food came out dish-by-dish over 20 minutes, instead of all at once. I could tell half my corn dogs were fresh and the others were old (different colors and temperatures). Service was slow because no one bothered to help the ONE person working in the dining room. It was FILTHY, not just a little dirty. Everything was sticky and dirty. It is extremely dark in the restaurant and some workers bring in their children and let them run wild (we experienced it on this visit). I sent a notice to the corporate office and heard nothing. I hope they do something about this place before it goes under. The place has turned into trash.