“First Time To Tim Horton's”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Monroe
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Description: Located at 1255 Hamilton Lebanon Rd E, Monroe, OH, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Monroe Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We have a family owned bakery in Lebanon that has always been our source of good, fresh donuts and pastries. Went this past Monday and they were closed...... New policy of closing on Monday prompted me to go over to Monroe for their donuts. Honestly, I was not expecting much as I am not normally a fan of Any chain food joint. WOW, what a surprise. Those Canadians know how to bake. They had the absolute BEST Apple Fritter I had ever had in my life. It was almost like eating one of my grandmothers famous apple pies. Their Cherry Danish was also fantastic. The staff was pleasant and efficient and the trip was successful in that I now have a second bakery that I really love. I will be back.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Years ago we were huge Tim Horton's fans. I thought their doughnuts were bakery quality. We hadn't been to one in about 5 years and were looking forward to a morning treat - a jelly doughnut and a toasted bagel. Their jelly-filled iced doughnut was terrible. Cheap dough, super sweet jelly and messy glaze. It almost made my fillings hurt. The bagel was barely mediocre. It tasted like the cheap bread bagels you get at the grocery - not even close to a real deli bagel. The coffee was OK but not as good as I had remembered. I rarely give a one star rating but I really think they have gone south as far as product quality. I'm no longer a Tim Horton fan.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

The upside, they knew what a double double was, the downside it doesn't taste like home.In saying that after 10 hours in a car and 4 really bad cups of coffee, it wasn't too bad. So don't expect it to be like your used to( this is meant for Canadians) but beats a lot of others

Reviewed 9 September 2016

the breakfast menu has a great variety and everything is fresh and appealing. the french vanilla capp is fantastic.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

I ordered a box of donut holes about 12 and a cup of coffee, total order was $3.49. Not bad for a quick snack. Nothing super special but the donuts were good and the coffee was good as well. The location shares space with a Wendy's restaurant so if you are hungry before you head to the outlet mall this would be a good place to grab a quick bite.