“Sports bar w/really good food!”

The Clubhouse Sports Grille
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 16 August 2016

This place has been getting alot of business from my friends so I finally made it there. It is your typical sports bar. Lots of tvs. Mixture of clientele but lots of famlies. There was a party room off the main area having a kids birthday party. Place looked very clean. The menu offered more than most sports bars. There were dinner choices & steaks too. Our group had a hamburger, a blt & a cod fish sandwich all with steal fries. All the sandwiches were hugh & very good. Especially noticed the big slices of tomatoe on all of em. No skimping here. We all said we would come back.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Why had we not discovered this hidden gem earlier! Great food great service and great atmosphere! Good specials and family owed. They also give back to the community! This is a great place for lunch dinner drinks and snacks

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere! Great place to enjoy the game or listen to music while enjoying some of the best food ever. Ashley was our server. Made us feel welcome and her service was exceptional

Reviewed 10 July 2016

This place is a cozy sports bar with really good food and lots of interesting items on the menu that you don't often see at a sports bar - such as a BLT and pizza. We love it and will be back.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I was passing through on I-75 on my way north and met local friends here for lunch. We were among the first there at 11:00am on a Monday, but by the time we left, the place was hopping! Great for families and small children as well (we had a 13 month old with us). My fried pork tenderloin sandwich (hard for me to find anywhere outside of Ohio or Indiana) was the biggest I have ever been served, and boy was it delicious. Saratoga chips on the side are also great. Friends had the diner special, beef and noodles and a vegetable side, that they said was excellent as well. Check-out this place if you are near I-75 and SR 63.