All reviewsincluded wafflesconvenient locationnice place to staycomfortable roombreakfast barminute drivebagelsthe ohio turnpikerates
Reviewed 7 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Milan Sandusky South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Reviewed 6 August 2017

My children abd I stopped here forva one night stay in our drive home from a vacation. Honestly I expect much better accommodations for approximately $90 per night. The location is very convenient. It's very nice that it offers breakfast, indoor pool and hot tub. But the building is very out of date, run down, and badly in need of updating. The lobby is decent. But honestly as soon as I walked in the back entrance to our room I considered asking for my $ back and leaving.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Q5877IYjoshuam,

Thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with our services and amenities. We can't thank you enough for sharing the ways that we were able to impress you and the ways that we can continue to improve. Glad you found our location to be convenient, and I hope you will find your expectations to be far surpassed during your next visit!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We went to Cedar Point and stayed at a Hotel Friday night and after all the walking and hot sun beating us up! We decided to go back on booking.com and rebook another night. The hotel was full! :( I searched and came a crossed Days Inn and from the pictures everything looked great! I booked before we left the park. Went we arrived staff was so nice! Room expectations were more than we were thinking! We wished we stayed 2 nights here!! Pool was clean and nice added touch! Other hotel didn't have one. The price was great and location also! I recommend this place to anyone coming back from a tired day at the Point! Rest your feet and let the kids swim!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Milan Sandusky South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear reginal255,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest experience in our hotel.I am glad that you enjoyed the value and the convenient location of our hotel! We are delighted by your compliments, rating and review of our high housekeeping and hospitality of our staff. We look forward to serving you again and giving you another five star experience.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I really did not appreciate the extra charge for a security deposit based on the fact that they'll check the room and see if I damaged it. I'm an older lady traveling with two older teens it was kind of insulting. But overall it was a very nice place for a one night stay the pool was nice the hot tub was nice breakfast was good I got a good rate so really other than the additional charge no complaints. I should mention the charge was refunded a few days after checkout.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Camille811,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. The deposit is for the incidental deposit which is 100% refundable to the guests if there are no damage/s is/are found on the amenities, electronics etc. in the room they stayed in. Refund will be put back to your credit card after 3-5 business days or depends on how fast your bank works. I sincerely apologized if this was not mentioned during your reservation, we will check booking procedure published online and update all information. Thank you for calling our attention for this matter and we hope to be serving you again.

Reviewed 2 August 2017