All reviews included waffles indoor pool and hot tub cedar point trip minute drive bagels rates
Reviewed 11 June 2012

The hotel is exceptional. All my needs were accommodated and the ownership is excellent.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2012

We stayed in this hotel due to it's vicinity to Cedar Point. The staff did not think it necessary to call ahead and let us know that they were going to be roofing, and the work would be done right outside of our room. When we asked for a room on the other side of the "hotel", the front desk person stated that there were no other rooms available, although ours was one of three cars in the parking lot at 3 p.m.

There were holes, hair, and stains in the sheets, a bug crawling on the wall, stains on the floor/carpeting, and a hair tie on the couch. Also, there were holes and cracks in the drywall. Nasty, nasty, nasty! We were excited about the indoor pool, only to find police tape around the steps, prompting us NOT to go in.

Since we booked through hotels.com, a refund was out of the question.

DO NOT STAY HERE. No matter how convenient you may think it is, or the low prices. (It's priced that low because of the condition.)

Room tip: Don't stay here.
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kelly L
Reviewed 30 May 2012

At around 0620 on Tuesday, the 29th of May, I stopped at the Days Inn Milan/Cedar Point, Ohio, with my service dog and requested a room. The two women at the front desk demanded that I show "papers" for my dog, who was wearing a mobility harness that was clearly marked.

I explained that under the Americans With Disabilities Act, they could not demand "papers". They repeated the demand. Growing frustrated, I again explained that they were violating federal law. They repeated the demand for "papers". I left and went to another hotel. And then I filed a complaint with the Department of Justice.

Stay far away from these jokers.

Room tip: Stay at the Super8 instead.
Date of stay: May 2012
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank AndreaCulpeper_VA
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I stayed in at this hotel for 2 weeks, its clean, updates, great breakfast, very friendly staff. I just moved into this area, stayed there till I found the apartment, the staff helped me to look for an apartment and local activities. I was a little hesitant to live here initially because of the pictures shown in the review but glad that they have updated pretty much everything starting from bed, and the room layout and everything. I think its worth your money. (I am talking about the recent stay in april 2012). Hope this review helps someone like me to judge from reviews. 

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Excellent hotel for the price. $44 for a double room with AAA discount. Free continental breakfast and pool. All the staff was very nice and helpful.

Date of stay: April 2012