“The best steak I've had in awhile ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Ranked #52 of 91 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Ok, I won tickets to nightmare manor and we decided to eat here before hand.

The service was great and the restaurant was very clean.

I ordered the Cajun ribeye medium rare, it was cooked perfectly and the flavor was awesome!

The food came out quickly, they wasn't that busy cause of the balloon fest that was going on.

Can't wait to come back

Reviewed 24 September 2017

We stopped there on our way home and had a great early Saturday dinner. My wife and I both had side salads, which had lots of fresh salady type things. The basalmic vinaigrette I had was excellent. My wife had a sirloin with sweet potato, and enjoyed both. I had the chipotle brown sugar steak, very good, with just a hint of the glaze. The baked potato was a typical baked potato, although it had an absolute mass of sour cream, so much I had to spoon some off. Chocolate mousse cake and bourbon pecan pie for dessert. The pie was good, but didn't have much bourbon flavor.

Warning, however, when we visited, they were not accepting Lone Star gift cards. Do not know why.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

with out a doubt one of the lower end steak houses...have been here many times...never order their steaks...always order "road kill" burger...naked with mushrooms and onion on the side with fries...most of the time it is ok...many times it is not...been here many, many, times, don't think I'll go back for a while...would much rather go to the new "Texas Road House" at Tylersville road exit ...only 7 miles south of exit 32 on I-75

1  Thank rrrooter
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Sitting at the bar - service was excellent. Draft beer flowed well, good potato skins, good ribeye steak. Nice staff members. Many Lone Stars have closed down across the U.S. but this one is still going. No Complaints.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Service is great and food is wonderful !!! Very personable employees and the shift manager is often around to see how things are going !! Definitely a great place to eat !!!!