My daughter and I stayed here this past weekend while in the area to visit a local college. I had never been to the area before and was worried about my choice as it is so difficult to choose a hotel online (as our stay the night before in Michigan can attest to - not to worry, it was a different hotel chain). It is for this reason that I am submitting a review... I want you to know that if you choose to stay here, you have made an excellent choice!
We knew we were in for a treat when greeted by Courtney at the front desk. She was so friendly and welcoming! Check-in was a breeze, and as we were given our room keys we were told of the managers receptions being held for the next three evenings.There would be pizza and drinks(wine, beer, soda) served to their guests free of charge that evening (and different main dish items the following 2 evenings). When I asked "why" I was told it was just their way to say welcome and thank you to their guests - WOW! Needless to say, after a long day of travel this was such a nice treat! And the pizza was delicious!
The room: CLEAN! This hotel is currently being remodeled, and our new room was lovely. It almost had that "new car smell". The beds were so comfortable and clean. They not only provide you with a freshly made bed (it's a sad fact that not all hotels actually change the sheets, yuck!) but they even change the duvet cover! No disgusting bedspread to wonder about :) The bathroom was stocked with the typical products, nothing fancy, but I always bring my own anyways. The towels were thick and soft and a really nice size. A stocked coffee maker was in the room along with a mini fridge and microwave. All nice additions, but I didn't even use the coffee maker as I only had to go down to the lobby at any time of the day or night to grab a freshly brewed cup! Not a coffee drinker? That's ok because they also had hot water at the ready with a nice stock of hot cocoa and tea bags. There was also a tray of cookies at the reception desk which they kept filled, along with a bowl of fruit (apples, oranges, bananas).
I haven't even mentioned the complimentary breakfast... a very nice continental/buffet spread which included quite a range of items (cold cereal, hot oatmeal, danish, muffins, doughnuts, bread, bagels, scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, make-you-own waffles, yogurt, fruit... just to name a few!) The woman working the breakfast service is super friendly asking about our stay and making sure we were happy with our breakfast. We were! A nice bonus - if you were strapped for time in the morning, they would have a breakfast to go ready for you at the reception desk. Very nice.
Pool and Workout Room:The pool looked nice but we did not have time to use it. I could actually see the filter at work though and it looked very clean. I did find time to use the workout room which was more than sufficient during traveling. There were two treadmills, two ellipticals, a bike, an exercise ball, medicine balls, and free weights. It was very clean and the equipment looked fairly new. Additionally, the room had a flat screen tv and a water dispenser, and a nice supply of clean towels.
I cannot say enough about how pleasant our stay was at the Hampton Inn. It was so refreshing to not have one thing to be disappointed in! The staff were so accommodating and you could tell they really were interested in making sure their guests were well taken care of. I will absolutely be staying here again when visiting the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland Airport/Middleburg Heights is conveniently located near both the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and the I-X Convention Center. Our hotel has 97 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms to accommodate all of your traveling needs. In addition to the free hot breakfast, fresh Hampton Bed and free high speed internet in every room, our hotel proudly offers the 100% Hampton Guarantee on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights Hotel
- Hampton Inn Middleburg Heights
- Middleburg Heights Hampton Inn