All reviews west wing full kitchen basketball court front desk penthouse suite social hour sitting area sized bed pots and pans living room extended stay progressive field free breakfast is cleveland airport home away from home oatmeal we've stayed
Reviewed 6 August 2016

This all-suites hotel is a great buy. The suite is quite large with a big sitting area and an adequate kitchen. Super quiet for a good sleep. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because the included breakfast is barely edible and full of carbs. Very nice staff. Great shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
JoeJGM, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to pass along your comments.
I am happy that you found our hotel restful and accommodating.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Bathroom was dirty. I went to the front desk and told them there was hair on the walls of the shower, hair clips on behind the door, debris on the table- I suspect crumbs of some sort. She reassured me it would be taken care of...8 hrs later when we returned...nothing was changed...as a matter of fact the entire 4 nights we were there nothing had been done. We had stayed here several times when it was Marriott. Definitely not Marriott anymore.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
JoeJGM, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.
Without a bit more information it is hard for me to follow up and determine how this could have happened.
I am so sorry for the conditions you described. Clearly we fell down on the job.
Thank you for your consideration.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Rooms were roomy and comfortable. (I had two king bed rooms--one of them was so big it had "running area" for the toddlers.) I was looking for hand soap for the bathroom and didn't realize until later that it was on the wall in the shower, along with shampoo and conditioner. The kitchens had a nice size counter and bar stools. We forgot a strainer for the noodles, but there was one in our kitchen. The kitchen was well equipped with clean, working fridge, microwave, dishwasher and stove, except that our rooms did not have ovens. It was a little disappointing because we were there cooking for a family reunion and had planned to use the ovens. Staff quickly accommodated us with the use of an oven in a "loft" room, which all have full size ovens. By the way, the Loft room was beautiful, with a large bedroom, bath, living room and kitchen downstairs and another good size bedroom and bath upstairs. Staff was friendly, check-in and out took less than a minute, and the breakfast workers were smiling and helpful. Breakfast satisfied the toddlers and adults with cereal, "continental" breakfast items and enough hot items to really feel like we had a "down home" breakfast. Would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: If you want an oven and can do stairs, choose a "loft"
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
JoeJGM, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Thank you for you comments.

I am so happy we were able to accommodate you.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

The suites are laid our nicely n work grt for staying a few days. We stayed 3 notes while visiting family. They just purchased this hotel from residence Inn vthey r n the process of updating the entire place. While it was nice, it is in need of updates. Very nice bkfst each day n the evening social time had decent food. Nice staff.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
JoeJGM, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Thank you so much for your comments.
We are indeed fortunate to have so many hospitable associates.
We have just about finished our exterior renovation and will begin our interior renovation in August.
I hope you came back to see us then!

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 night and would definitely stay here again. I was very impressed. We had a suite with 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa. Complete kitchen with everything you need. Staff was very friendly and efficient. Breakfast was the best hotel buffet I have ever had that was not a restaurant. Oh and the price was great. The only thing I would change was the bathroom is small. Mostly families and business men. Quiet and close to several restaurants. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
JoeJGM, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments.
We hope you will visit us again!