“Delicious!!!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful dining experience! Absolutely delicious choices on menu. We had Bullwinkle’s cater my son’s wedding reception and it was perfect. Bullwinkle’s went over and beyond to make the evening memorable. I recommend Bullwinkle’s for any catered event as well as for dining at the restaurant. A truly excellent time will be had.

1  Thank CherylM1881

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We had a small family reunion at Bullwinkle's Top Hat Bistro and they made us feel very welcome. The service was great even with another larger group there at the same time. We all enjoyed our food and the warm atmosphere.

1  Thank onthegoCincinnati_OH
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Bullwinkle's is a great place for dinner with the family, drinks and football and even large groups. They have an extensive menu, in food as well as beers. Plenty of options for children. Outdoor seating when is warm and free popcorn. Located in the heart of Downtown Miamisburg

1  Thank Mikey C
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Went to Bullwinkle’s with friends and got the Viking Burger, very good can’t wait to take my hubby there for a dinner. Service was good.

1  Thank 957marybethb
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I had my first date with my wife at this place. We meet online and she lived in Miamisburg, I had been to this establishment the weekend prior for their Saturday Night Cruze the Burg event, third Saturday during summer when 100's of Classic Cars come into town to show off our classic cars and street rods. We had a nice cozy table in the back room, and had a wonderful date and meal. Six months later I gave her a ring and proposed to her at this restaurant. Over the past seven years, we make several attend the Saturday night Cruise the Burg event with our 68 Camaro Convertible, and usually dine out at least once at this fine place.

Good food, decent prices, nice atmosphere, and if bar/alcohol is part of your dinning experience, seems they have a nice bar business and sports events on the T.V.

Great for Family and Adults, casual and great comfort food.

1  Thank Kenneth H