“Great Thai Food!”

Thai Orchid
Ranked #21 of 196 Restaurants in Mentor
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

They were very friendly in the restaurant and the menu were great. Two pepperonies were very hot. The thai iced tee is the perfect counter part!!!

Reviewed 6 May 2016

After working the morning away, I went to the Thai Orchid,(on a recommendation from teachers at Mentor High School) and had a great lunch!! There was so much food I couldn't eat it all and it was top notch!!! I had the Coconut soup and then dug into a meal called Chili-Chili Duck!!!!!! It was cooked with hot, hot peppers which imparted a super great taste to everything. Plenty of duck and the sauce was so good!!! If I'm in the area again I'll make sure it's my lunch stop!!!!! Probably great for dinner too but I was on my way home!!!!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I have been going to this restaurant at this location for many years and it was always good. However, after it changed to new ownership, it is now superb. I enjoy the River Kwai* (Pla Rad Prik) whole grilled fish which is a fantastic feast. However, you can't go wrong with any of their entrees and the curries are mouth-watering delights.

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

In the area for work and looking for something quick I decided to stop in. I was glad I did. Was not very busy at lunch so I was a little nervous on what to expect. Everything was great. Service was excellent. Fast and friendly. Smaller menu so I decided to try the Pad Thai with Chicken. It was excellent. Probably the best I have had in the greater NE Ohio area. It was so good, I went back later in the day and ordered more. Definitely if I'm in the area again I will stop back. Enjoy!

1  Thank Tom M
Reviewed 4 March 2016

We both enjoyed the outstanding Thai cuisine, the extensive menu, great appetizers and heavenly desserts. The Thai Orchid will not disappoint. The evening we dined there the service was friendly and quick and the wait staff carefully seated everyone so it was quite and conversations from other guests did not interfere with ours. On the scale of 1 to 10, Thai Orchid is a 13!