“Friendly Staff, Clean Rooms and Good Service”

Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Mentor
Bethesda, Maryland
“Friendly Staff, Clean Rooms and Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2011

I used to stay at the Residence Inn down the road but started staying here because the hotel is newer. I found that the rooms are much cleaner and quieter than RI. If you can get a good deal or have a family travelling with you, try to upgrade to a suite. The suite has a sitting area, a fridge, a small sink and a microwave. Also the airconditioner is located in a sitting area instead of next to the bed. I like that arrangement since I am a very light sleeper. There are hot and cold items at breakfast and the food is always fresh. The staff is also very friendly. The exercise room equiment is also in good shape. There are a few places such as Damon's, Ruby Tuesday, McD, Subway, Buffalo Wild Wings, Burger King etc just around the hotel. If you could drive 5-10 minutes down to Mentor Avenue or Route 306, you would have more dining options. It is about 25 miles from downtown Cleveland and 40 miles to the airport. My business takes me to Mentor every 4-5 weeks and have been staying at the place. I have not been disappointed with my room or the service.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank RITiger
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2011

Spent the night here for a stopover on a cross country trip. Room was very nice and really clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, nice variety of food. Would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank trendpundit
Lockwood, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2011

My husband and I stayed here one of the nights he was back in Ohio on leave. The room was very nice. The bed was big and comfy. We even had a little stool-type thing at the end of our bed. Our room didn't have a mini-fridge, or a microwave, but that wasn't too bad, since we were only there for a night. I guess we got put into an accessible room, though, since we didn't have a tub.

The staff is very friendly there, too. I couldn't get to sleep that night, so I came down to get some tea. The lady behind the desk was very kind, and got me some hot water from the back room, even though there was a hot water dispenser out in the lobby. She also let me watch the TV in the lobby for a little bit, and even chatted with me.

The breakfast was excellent. I loved the eggs. They had a good selection, and even had a waffle maker (though I didn't use it).

Unfortunately, we didn't get to use the pool, though it looked nice. We stayed in the room most of the night, and didn't get a chance to use it in the morning.

All in all, a good stay. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lynsdeyblack11
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2011

We just spent the 2011 - 4th of July weekend in the Mentor Ohio Hampton Inn and Suites. When we walked into the lobby we saw the beautiful and clean lobby, were greeted by the friendly staff and a great weekend started. There is typically always something that a locaton can improve upon but for this stay I cannot think of anything. The entire staff provided excellent service, the rooms were so clean and fresh and had everything we needed.
We will be back!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Gooddaug
Cadillac, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2011

On our way home from bike week in Lake George, N.Y. we chose to wing it and just pull off when we got tired of riding...well long story short we found this Hampton Inn.

Extremely clean. Very spacious. Very nice and accommodating staff. They even gave my fiance some rags to wipe down the bike.

We really liked that there was a BW3's and a coldstone creamery just a walk across the parking lot.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ah71
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mentor
0.2 km away
0.1 km away
WoodSpring Suites Cleveland Mentor
3.6 km away
Steele Mansion Inn & Gathering Hub

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK