“LOVE IT!”

Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #107 of 137 Restaurants in Medina
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I could eat at this Chipotle 3-5 times each week. Love their food & the folks who work here are awesome!

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Actually I prefer Taco Bell because they serve tasty, reliable food. Chipotle serves decent food too, but you tend to be herded and processed. It is like Subway meets Buritto Bills.

2  Thank John L
Reviewed 28 June 2016

This Chipotle impresses me because I eat at quite a few Chipotles and this location does a better job of taking the fat out of the carnitas. The staff is always cleaning when they have a slow time. Even the patrons clean up after themselves. Love it!

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

Wife and I get dinner here once in a while. Line is usually long, but it seems to move extremely slow compared to other stores. It seems that even when the store is not busy, service is slow.

I find it extremely difficult to stand in a line for 20 + minutes, only to have the line stop to take care of an Internet order for 10 minutes. That shows that customers not even present take precedence over customers standing in line. That is poor service at the least, and bad management or training at its worst.

I have stood in line for 20+ minutes only to get to the service area to be told they are out of the protien I wanted.10-15 minutes.

1  Thank Aaron S
Reviewed 8 November 2015

The last few times i visited Chipotle i have always Gotten sick and with the E.Coli going around it makes me not wanna return or do business with them. My friend got very sick on are last visit and ended up vomiting in my bathroom that night. Chipotle never cared to reach out to me or him even though i paid for it.

If you don't wanna get sick then don't return. Establishment across the nation are closing down everyday because of E.Coli.