“Perfect for a date night. ”
Review of Otani

Otani
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 35
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Low light, good food, and all around awesome! The bubble tea is very good. Not sure if there is another place in this area that sells bubble tea.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Having lived in Tokyo for a number of years, we're always interested in trying a new place. We passed on the designer sushi for more traditional fare. The Oshinko appetizer was a generous portion and very good, the Katsudon above average, and he Shrimp Temura very good. Portions were generous, service was friendly and attentive, and although the interior could stand updating, the atmosphere was pleasant. Overall and enjoyable experience.

1  Thank Meanderman01
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Took my son for a birthday dinner. We were looking forward to a great night based on the word-of-mouth recommendations.When you walk in, there are fake rubber dishes plated to entice the appetite, which I found to be very tacky. The restrooms were very old and kind of dirty. We ordered sushi as an appetizer and Hibachi dinners. The sushi came out after the soup and salad.The sushi was very fresh and tasty. The chef was entertaining.My son's lobster was over cooked. My strip steak was ordered Medium Rare and was medium-well at best. I came home smelling of burnt grease and my eyes burned form all of the smoke. The prices were way too steep for just a mediocre hibachi dinner. The dinner portions were huge...but as I said, way over cooked.

2  Thank Joni K
Reviewed 25 May 2016

I went here with some coworkers after work on a Friday night and we had a great experience. Our waiter was very interesting and everyone there made us feel welcome. In addition, they give plentiful portions and there are so many options to choose from.

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

The food was excellent and plentiful. Thanks, Ray for the show it could of taken your eyebrows off.. My mother & sister thoroughly enjoyed the Shabu shabu. Mom hadn't had it since 1988 when she went home to Osaka Japan. It was a memorable Mother's day dinner. Domo arigato!!