“Nice breakfast”

National Exemplar Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
National Exemplar Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Mariemont
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Madisonville Road
Description: In April of 1983, The National Exemplar began operation in the Mariemont, Ohio landmark, The Mariemont Inn. The Inn was constructed in the mid-1920's as a small piece of the very unique Mariemont community, founded by Mary Emery. The National Exemplar Restaurant was named after learning that Mary Emery once referred to her developing community as the National Exemplar, meaning national model community. The National Exemplar Restaurant is a full service, neighborly restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week. We only use the freshest quality ingredients to prepare each meal. Our goal is to serve great food, provide friendly and professional service in a clean and relaxing atmosphere.
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Liked the atmosphere . Quaint town. Apparently very popular. Went with friends who come there a lot. Food was good. Did have to wait a little to be waited on. Went on a Sunday morning.I had an omelet that was good.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The people we were visiting brought us here Sunday morning. I loved the town, the building, and the decor.

We were seated promptly, and everybody ordered a standard breakfast. The food was ok, but my waffle was tough, not crisp. The "whole hog" pork sausage was almost tasteless. Eggs, my wife's Benedict, coffee, service, etc. were all good.

Again, I really liked the place, and would probably give it another chance....maybe lunch next time....

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

... superbly cooked to perfection.
Our server Oliver directed our group of 8 through the menu and on to an excellent meal.
Q-Trip: Round table for conversation to go round. Reserve it.
Q-Trip: Happy hour down the hall till 6:30.
Q-Trip: Special offers nightly but it’s Primer time every night.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast here for the first time on a Sunday and thoroughly enjoyed it. We didn’t have to wait long at all, maybe 5 minutes and were seated at a cute table by the window. The server was great and our food was amazing. We will be back again soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

My daughter's wedding was yesterday. We went to NE for brunch. I had a smoked salmon eggs Benedict. It was siply fabulous. My son had the Farmers breakfast. The food was extrodinary take on ordinary menu. My wife had crepes with berries and cream. Probably the best of everything! The restaurant compted us flutes of champaign. I can not think of a better brunch anywhere!!!

1  Thank russellp117