“This place has potential”
Review of Hidden Beach Bar

Hidden Beach Bar
Ranked #13 of 20 Restaurants in Marblehead
Description: Waterfront bar & grill located at Shrock's Marina off of North Shore Blvd. Come enjoy a cold drink, excellent Perch, and the best view.
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Unfortunately we were there on a cold windy day and not during entertainment but this place was fun. Service was friendly and great and place is small but was full of friendly people. Hope to get back and check it out when the weather is nice with live music. One thing though - there is nothing that really amounts to a beach here that i saw.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I was looking forward to seeing this hidden beach. Sorry to say it was a big disappointment. I wasn't there during entertainment time, so maybe I'm missing the point. Food was typical bar, and disappointing also. Restrooms could use a lot of cleaning. Not on my list to return too.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

This place is always busy so get there early. Not many places to sit, I think that is the only drawback. The drinks are a bit pricey but the location is spot on with views of the lake. They always have live entertainment on the weekends and we always have a great time here!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

This was my friends and my first experience at this establishment and will be our last. We are ages 75, 74, 70 and 58. We are avid fans of Darrel and Andrea Gaitlin who were to be performing there on Sunday, August 6, 2017 from 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. We got there around 1:15 p.m. to have a meal before the performance. This was an open concert without a coverage charge. The bar filled up quickly and there were about 250 people attending. They had limited tables so many brought their own chairs. We finished our meal, which cost $45.oo, and sat back with our water to enjoy the performance. About 20 minutes into the performance, a very rude owner came over to our table and said because there was only water being consumed at our table and no alcohol, we were "freeloaders" and must leave. We told him that we had a meal and were there like all the other 244 people to listen to the Gaitlins. He said pay your bill and get out or I will call the police. We were not loud or disorderly and there were many more there not consuming alcohol. We feel very discriminated against because we do not drink and very disrespected as an elderly paying customer. That red-headed owner need not worry because I will never spend another penny in his Establishment and advise my friends and family to do likewise. This was uncalled-for rudeness.

4  Thank maryjack2t
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Drinks are WAAAYYY overpriced and service is terrible unless you are a regular then you get undivided attention!! A lot of drunks especially the owner!!!!! He was yelling at bartender and everyone else. We didn't eat but people around us said the food was greasy and not very good. We went across road to runamucks and got excellent service, decent priced drinks, tastey food and no drunks!!! Don't waste your time or money.

3  Thank Sadnoh