“No Customer Service”

Roosters
Ranked #45 of 144 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely ridiculous, incompetent staff, who cannot manage their call ahead policy. We were told 25-30 minutes and to wait in the car. We specified a table or half table and half booth for medical reasons and they confirmed once again 25-30 minutes. Over an hour later, we call from the car to check on our wait time and they could not find our name on the waitlist therefore tell us it will be another 25-30 minute wait (confirming again we require a table or half table and half booth) then try to blame it on customers not leaving. 15 minutes later we get a text that our table is ready and once inside they take us to a booth which will not work for our party, as noted at least twice previously. We are then told we will have to wait again. At this point, it's almost 8:30pm, we have a tired child waiting to eat dinner, and we've yet to get called for a table... just shy of 2 hours after originally putting our name on the waitlist. No apologies. No customer service skills. We will take our business elsewhere moving forward.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (44)

Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

We ordered take out to eat in the car as we had our dog (no outside seating).

We waited forever for a wrap and a Cajun Chicken breast sandwich and fries.

We opened them immediately upon getting back on the car.

The fries were stone cold. My chicken breast was dry and tasteless. It came unassembled so you basically have to make your own sandwich.

My wife’s wrap was the best thing we got but the sauce was on the side. How are you supposed to properly put the sauce on?

Unwrap it?

I wanted wings but their wings are over a dollar a wingette; which I refuse to pay in general principle.
$12 for 10 wings is a rip off.

The service was ok.

The ketchup packets were sticky and dirty like something spilled on them.

First time, last time. We were hoping to find something like Canes but no luck.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 26 May 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed chicken fingers with dip. Curly fries were a good size portion. Server was polite and refilled drinks often. Enjoyed atmosphere and sayings on the walls. Overall cost for 5 people was only 45. Will be going back to try more.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 1 April 2019

Ate there just last week. Ordered a cheeseburger med well. When I finally got it it was burnt black on bottom. Waitress took back to get me a new one. Came rather quick. But this time had no cheese. Waitress and manager both said they would get me a different one or at least bring me some cheese. I told them that it was find. The manager said she would take care of it and that she did in a very nice way. We will go back soon.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank punkin5orange
Reviewed 26 February 2019

Excellent food and service love the big boneless wings and sandwiches, burritos, queidia, fish nachos it's all very good!!!!!!!!

Date of visit: February 2019