“So much more than advertised!”
1200 sq ft
Your very own private pool that doubles as the areas largest in ground hot tub reaching 103*
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Custom Built King Sized Bed -
Water views from all great room and bedroom windows
Large master bath with his and her sinks & walk in shower
OWNER FAVORITE - Custom Shower with his and her body jets and 3 shower heads. 7 total
Master Bath
2 Tier Theatre Room
Fireplace
10x16 dock on water with Wifi,Trellis system, dining set, and lounge chairs
In-house massages available
Spacious Gourmet Kitchen. Wine openers, dishwasher, Fridge, Large Granite Island
Private Dock on the water with bistro set and his and her loungers
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
bizarrogu...
Bowie, Maryland
“So much more than advertised!”
person found this review helpful

I travel all year round as a freelancer, in addition to going on vacation with my family. On top of that I frequently help organize events for one of the companies I work with. That said, facilities are usually *close* to "as advertised online," or might even offer a pleasant surprise or two when you finally arrive.

We were sold on Bourbon Ridge by the lovely website. And it's a good website, to boot. What wasn't conveyed online, however, is the sheer scale of the rooms and overall building. It's huge. Also, the level of consideration given to the decor really shines through in person as well. We were only half joking on the second day when we looked at each other and said the management was going to have trouble making us leave.

Speaking of the management: they rock. From the personal greeting on arrival and tour of the facilities, to the care given in prepping the place before your arrival, to the free photo session (and quick turnaround on receiving the photos!) it rapidly became clear they are every bit as interested in maintaining a relationship with their customers as they are in maintaining their impeccable property. Their personal investment in our experience helped ensure we had a great time.

My purpose in staying at Bourbon Ridge was to get away from the noise of daily life and focus on my writing. Let me tell you this place is secluded and inspiring enough to get your creative juices flowing, or just give you the most relaxing and comfortable get away you've had in a while.

Which reminds me...I don't know where they buy their beds, but this was the first in 15 years that my wife and I BOTH loved and slept well on--she needs a soft mattress, but I require a hard one. Somehow the Bourbon Ridge beds kept us both happy at the same time! Every other hotel, motel, cabin, or guest bed for a decade and a half has left one of us well-slept, but the other sleep deprived.

Sure, there are plenty of local attractions like the caves, cliffs, waterfalls, or the property's three hiking trails, but we were so content with the theater, game room, hot tub, and fire places that we never went off site. That's okay, because we plan to return--and return often--so we'll be able to check it all out eventually.

Your age range 35-49
Jessica M
“Relaxing and Inspiring!”
person found this review helpful

This weekend, I stayed at Bourbon Ridge as part of the Raw Dog Screaming Press writing retreat. Though I had browsed the Bourbon Ridge website and perused their galleries, actually setting foot in the majestic lodge exceeded all my expectations. I found I could relax as easily as work as I flitted from room to room and nestled into the various comforts the lodge provided. My favorite spot was the theatre. I sunk into a soft, oversized leather chair, and worked on my novel while the film "Snatch" (supplied by Bourbon Ridge) played on the big screen. I must admit, I was also quite partial to the hot tub. :) It was amazing to be so warm and placid in the frigid December night, especially with the canopy of stars overhead. That is a memory I'll cherish for years to come.

Thank you so much for everything! I will definitely come back to Bourbon Ridge!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
lsnyder61...
Columbus, Ohio
“An excellent retreat lodge”
Reviewed 9 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

The lodge was spotless, cleaner than the vast majority of hotels I've stayed in, and well-appointed and comfortable. There's plenty of room for a group of 12-24 people and it's warm and inviting. I definitely want to go back.

How helpful were the directions to the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The spaciousness, the theatre, the overall amenities, the hot tub
Liked least: Had trouble connecting my Mac to the house wireless
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Large groups
Jennifer...
Bowie, Maryland, United States
“They take guest comfort seriously.”
person found this review helpful

I hosted my first ever writing retreat recently and chose Bourbon Ridge as the location. I am so glad that I did! I fell in love with the place just from looking at the photos online but the lodge is even better in person. All the rooms are spacious, uncluttered but still warm and inviting. The multiple comfy seating areas are perfect for facilitating conversations but there is also enough space for people to work on their own. We held an impromptu reading in the theater room which had excellent acoustics and would be a great place for any type of presentation. Again the seating was luxurious and comfortable.

Even though it was sometimes rainy and cold people were still able to enjoy the hot tub under the stars, it's definitely the nicest one I've ever seen. The kitchen is a dream with lots of space for setting out food and well stocked with enough plates, bowls and utensils for a crowd. The speed and capacity of the coffee maker, which was a restaurant-style machine was much appreciated by all the writers!

When I sleep away from home I never find the bed comfortable but at the lodge my husband and I both thought the bed was fabulous! We didn't even get a chance to use many of the excellent amenities like the wood-fired brick oven, grill, fire pit or pool but it's really nice that they are options.

My experience with booking the lodge and all the correspondence was excellent. I never had to wait long for a reply to any emails and while we were at the lodge it was easy to get ahold of someone if there had been any problems. You can tell they take guest comfort seriously. Everyone who attended was very impressed with the lodge.

Liked best: The theater room
Your age range 35-49
ritaham
Stow, Ohio
“Dream Come True!”
Reviewed 3 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

We stayed at Bourbon Ridge Retreat in the Lodge for Thanksgiving 2014. It was a dream come true for five families consisting of two brothers and three sisters with there spouses and children. It was such a special time for us and gave us the best memories that will be with us forever. The Lodge at Bourbon Ridge Retreat has everything you could ask for. We couldn't get the kids out of the theatre room. The kitchen has everything needed. Every bed is so comfy. The hot tub was wonderful. The scenic grounds and sunsets were breathtaking. Had some special memories at the fire pit. It was so nice spending Thanksgiving with my family. Absolutely beautiful. This Thanksgiving was truly one of the best family gatherings and Bourbon Ridge Retreat made this possible.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: A house being absolutely beautiful on top of being large enough to hold my large family. There really isn't any one thing because the lodge offers everythig you could ask for.
Liked least: We were there for Thanksgiving and had a hard time figuring out the can opener. But did get it to work. There are two ovens and for some reason our second day there the top oven decided to fuse out on us. Matt came over and got us up n running.
Travelling group: Extended Family
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing