All reviews would stay here again front desk room was clean different options yogurt make your own waffles sausage the breakfast area overnight stop donuts late check last minute trip booked this hotel coffee pot parking lot night's sleep first floor
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Checking was easy and friendly. The bed was incredibly comfortable. The room had one of the best whirlpool baths I've ever had in a room. The room was particularly clean, the chamber maids helpful and friendly. The A/C worked perfectly. The rooms were unusually quiet.The continental breakfast was typical fare, not great but not intolerable. So you must be thinking then why only 2 stars! The TV had no HD channels. None! No where near as important to me, their TV list included HBO and NBCSN. They had neither.The next time I visit Ohio Northern University, I will not stay here, unless this issue is rectified. If it is, I would gladly pay $10 more for the room. Comfort Inn, please join the 21st century.

Room Tip: If HDTV doesn't matter to you, it's a fine motel. Get the room whirlpool. It is worth it!
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Lobby, stairwell, and hallway on 2nd floor all had large nasty stains on the carpet. Room 211 has an AC unit that spews a toxic smell every time it cycles on. The bathroom sink-top obviously had not been cleaned. But the ultimate was the long line of mildew growing where the shower wall met the top of the tub. Ewwww! Ever heard of this newfangled cleanser called bleach??? That mildew didn't grow in a day, or even a week. Choice Hotels are quickly becoming my last choice.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Old, dirty and just kind of gross and even smells. Our room had wet carpets from water coming under the wall from the bathroom. The beds were skinny for a double but fortunately the bedding was clean and comfy! If the price was 35$ I would not be complaining but we paid just over 100$ for this place.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on June 2nd, to attend a friend's wedding. I made my reservation through expedia.com. We arrived early to check in so we could help my friend set up for the wedding. The front desk gentleman was very courteous and helpful. He asked if I had a reservation, I said yes, through expedia.com.
He also asked if I had a Choice Priviledges account. I provided him with my info. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We attended breakfast the next day. The breakfast was just basic, nothing fancy. They ran out of sausage gravy, so my husband was not able to enjoy any. We left the hotel shortly after having breakfast. I was charged on my hotel for both expedia.com and Comfort Inn. I have disputed the second charge from Comfort Inn, and the refuse to remove it. I do reccomend a shady hotel that steals money from people. I will no longer reccomend expedia.com or Comfort Inn, Lima, OH.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We had a travel coupon that they would not accept 'tonight' as they had lots of guests coming in for sports and graduations locally. OK. So we paid $40 more. The carpet was disgusting. I never removed my shoes except to get in bed and into the shower. It had been heavily sprayed for odors instead of being shampooed. It was a nice sized room, but needed maintenance. The bathroom had chipped paint, cracks in the doors, sticking bathroom door, hard to flush toilet, a terrible odor by the end of the night coming through the bathroom fan. The air came on for 3 seconds, then off and back on.

Because we returned to the room so late to find these things out we had no time to leave and find a new hotel. The only thing positive we could say is that the internet was good.

The bed was standard so we did get some sleep, in between the banging of doors and loud guests 'doing laundry' according to the front desk at 1am..

Room Tip: Personally, we would not return
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family