Lobby, stairwell, and hallway on 2nd floor all had large nasty stains on the carpet. Room 211 has an AC unit that spews a toxic smell every time it cycles on. The bathroom sink-top obviously had not been cleaned. But the ultimate was the long line of mildew growing where the shower wall met the top of the tub. Ewwww! Ever heard of this newfangled cleanser called bleach??? That mildew didn't grow in a day, or even a week. Choice Hotels are quickly becoming my last choice.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking