All reviews room was clean would stay here again different options make your own waffles yogurt sausage the breakfast area overnight stop front desk person donuts last minute trip late check booked this hotel coffee pot parking lot night's sleep first floor
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on June 2nd, to attend a friend's wedding. I made my reservation through expedia.com. We arrived early to check in so we could help my friend set up for the wedding. The front desk gentleman was very courteous and helpful. He asked if I had a reservation, I said yes, through expedia.com.
He also asked if I had a Choice Priviledges account. I provided him with my info. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We attended breakfast the next day. The breakfast was just basic, nothing fancy. They ran out of sausage gravy, so my husband was not able to enjoy any. We left the hotel shortly after having breakfast. I was charged on my hotel for both expedia.com and Comfort Inn. I have disputed the second charge from Comfort Inn, and the refuse to remove it. I do reccomend a shady hotel that steals money from people. I will no longer reccomend expedia.com or Comfort Inn, Lima, OH.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We had a travel coupon that they would not accept 'tonight' as they had lots of guests coming in for sports and graduations locally. OK. So we paid $40 more. The carpet was disgusting. I never removed my shoes except to get in bed and into the shower. It had been heavily sprayed for odors instead of being shampooed. It was a nice sized room, but needed maintenance. The bathroom had chipped paint, cracks in the doors, sticking bathroom door, hard to flush toilet, a terrible odor by the end of the night coming through the bathroom fan. The air came on for 3 seconds, then off and back on.

Because we returned to the room so late to find these things out we had no time to leave and find a new hotel. The only thing positive we could say is that the internet was good.

The bed was standard so we did get some sleep, in between the banging of doors and loud guests 'doing laundry' according to the front desk at 1am..

Room Tip: Personally, we would not return
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2018

There is nothing around but old, dirty looking hotels and ones that are closed. A Waffle House and a Subway , but one exit down are several hotels that are nice, and several good chain restaurants. I have been in three different rooms. One has stains on the carpet, one has a broken desk drawer and a badly cracked sink. Housekeeping is poor and there is a guy in the same hall as I am who several people have complained about to the front desk. He sits on his truck tailgate, drinks beer, and then gets loud, rude, cusses, and can be heard clear across the hall when he is in his room. He also stands in the hall and does this. Bruce, the Assistant Manager, and one front desk gal who works some evenings are the best thing they have. They are friendly, courteous, and make all the negative things a little better. Breakfast is basically the same everyday, with greasy sausage, flat eggs, and occasionally a biscuit and soggy home fries. I usually settle for a piece of toast, but if I have time, the make-your-own waffles are really good. The same food everyday for three months is a turn off. Would be great if we could have some bacon, ham, or something different. They were having a Four-Wheeler thing at the local Fairgrounds, and wanted to charge me three times the price for my Friday night room! I cancelled that night and drove 6 hours to my home after working 10 hours. Got home very late. Bruce did put the charge back to what I pay for the rest of my 5 nights a week, and my company foots the bill, but it was the principal of the thing that the manager would do that to somebody staying there for such a long time.

Room Tip: Upstairs might be quieter, but there is no elevator. You also have to go up steep stairs to get to the breakfast are.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is close to UNOH. Lobby foyer was pleasing to the eye with its pretty staircase on either side as you enter. Room was clean. Free hot breakfast was nice to have before heading out for the day. Looked to be renovated recently. No elevator when carrying my bags upstairs was my only negative.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

In town to move my son to college, I had a super late check in and the made it quick and simple, rooms were pretty, clean, non smoking and the bed was very comfy! The second floor was extremely quiet! Breakfast at the hotel was good, many different options and the convenient location made my trip great!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family