All reviews would stay here again front desk room was clean different options yogurt make your own waffles sausage the breakfast area overnight stop donuts late check last minute trip booked this hotel coffee pot parking lot night's sleep first floor
Reviewed 10 June 2018

There is nothing around but old, dirty looking hotels and ones that are closed. A Waffle House and a Subway , but one exit down are several hotels that are nice, and several good chain restaurants. I have been in three different rooms. One has stains on the carpet, one has a broken desk drawer and a badly cracked sink. Housekeeping is poor and there is a guy in the same hall as I am who several people have complained about to the front desk. He sits on his truck tailgate, drinks beer, and then gets loud, rude, cusses, and can be heard clear across the hall when he is in his room. He also stands in the hall and does this. Bruce, the Assistant Manager, and one front desk gal who works some evenings are the best thing they have. They are friendly, courteous, and make all the negative things a little better. Breakfast is basically the same everyday, with greasy sausage, flat eggs, and occasionally a biscuit and soggy home fries. I usually settle for a piece of toast, but if I have time, the make-your-own waffles are really good. The same food everyday for three months is a turn off. Would be great if we could have some bacon, ham, or something different. They were having a Four-Wheeler thing at the local Fairgrounds, and wanted to charge me three times the price for my Friday night room! I cancelled that night and drove 6 hours to my home after working 10 hours. Got home very late. Bruce did put the charge back to what I pay for the rest of my 5 nights a week, and my company foots the bill, but it was the principal of the thing that the manager would do that to somebody staying there for such a long time.

Room Tip: Upstairs might be quieter, but there is no elevator. You also have to go up steep stairs to get to the breakfast are.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is close to UNOH. Lobby foyer was pleasing to the eye with its pretty staircase on either side as you enter. Room was clean. Free hot breakfast was nice to have before heading out for the day. Looked to be renovated recently. No elevator when carrying my bags upstairs was my only negative.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

In town to move my son to college, I had a super late check in and the made it quick and simple, rooms were pretty, clean, non smoking and the bed was very comfy! The second floor was extremely quiet! Breakfast at the hotel was good, many different options and the convenient location made my trip great!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Not much in the area except a Subway...after a long day on the freeway, we didn't want to get back on the Interstate to find an evening meal. The breakfast bar was okay. Simply average; I would not stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Rolling south on I-75, trying desperately to get below the winter storm blowing across northern Ohio and Michigan, I made it to exit 127 and there she was...the Comfort Inn I had set my gps for before starting out above Detroit almost 3 hours ago.
I was in a 45' RV American Eagle bus and there was a parking lot so big I could've done figure eights in it with the rig I was driving.
SO I parked and checked in and of course my room was on the other side of the hotel so I drove around and parked in an empty parking lot on the south side of the hotel. It was a nice show rig and I got permission from the front desk not to have to park it in the gravel lot with the other trucks.
Now this hotel is definitely dated but I assure you it seemed to be clean and everything was neat and tidy and in good working order. The room was right out of the 60's except of course for the TV which I might add was pretty good programmng. When I sat in the desk chair (not an adjustable office chair btu and old fashioned wooden 4 legged upholstered chair with a back.) I sat right in a hole. It made me laugh a little cuz it brought back a flashback from when I was little and e always had to put a pillow in the chair to see over the table top. Well the pillow trick worked again and I was able to get a little paperwork done before relaxing and falling asleep to whatever action movie I had already seen 50 times. So the next morning I get up at 4:30 am, like I always do work or no work. I say my prayers, read and study my daily Bible studies, text my 29 friends a morning scripture to brighten their day and start thinking about breakfast.
The shower was hot, the coffee pot was in good order and I forgot to mention the wifi worked well too.
So now that I'm dressed and I stink purty, I grab my things and head to the lobby in search of what I hope to be a hot breakfast.
And guess what I find? Hot fried eggs and sausage patties, yogurts, bananas, apples, cereals, juices, waffles and hot coffees. So I create a toasted fried egg sandwich (no sausage of course. You are what you eat oink oink lol.) grabbed a yogurt, orange juice, milk, coffee and of course a couple of apples and a banana and off I went.
The young lady who was in charge of the breakfast had everything in order and clean as a whistle.
It was a good choice of Choice Hotels. Glad I stopped there and I WOULD DO IT AGAIN HERE.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business