“Tasty Thai & Happy Hour Mules”
Review of Lotus Pad

Lotus Pad
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 32
Description: Fresh, fun, organic. Lotus Pad proudly serves Asian cuisine and Thai specialties with local and organic ingredients in a vibrant atmosphere. Happy Hour is now ALL DAY EVERYDAY in May! Join us for half price mule cocktails, half price beer, and $10 off all bottles of wine!
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

My hubby and I stopped by for Happy Hour, 4-6 pm, Saturday night. I loved the vodka and guava mule. We had Spring rolls and Tom Yum soup.

Both were perfect for sharing.

Plus the waitress explained the various sauces which added extra heat.

Only wish they had draft beer.

Mules regularly $10 just $5 during Happy Hour. Bottles of wine $10 off and beer just $3 vs $6.

caralotuspad, Guest Relations Manager at Lotus Pad, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you enjoyed our Happy Hour specials on mules! Happy is now all night every Wednesday at Lotus Pad in Liberty Center- we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

WOW! Lotus Pad in the Liberty Center is amazing! This was my 3rd visit and every visit has been great. I tried the Crying Tiger Wagyu steak with a mint vinaigrette and it did not disappoint. The steak was a perfect medium rare that melted in my mouth. I paired it with the Lyeth cabernet which was equally delicious. I started off with the Pork Larp appetizer, which are lettuce wraps like no other. I've found a regular spot when I visit north Cincinnati.

caralotuspad, Guest Relations Manager at Lotus Pad, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for your kind words! We're so happy you enjoyed the Lotus Pad and we look forward to seeing you again soon!