“Treat yourself to Broccoli cheddar soup! Yummie!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #60 of 151 Restaurants in Lakewood
Reviewed 1 December 2015

A great friendly place with great service. Love their soup with baguette and their Panini sandwich. Coffee is delicious, especially on a cold day, warms you up. Staff is very courteous. It's always service with a smile!

Reviewed 25 November 2015

Last year, the service and food, etc were great! This year, not so much. It seems there are always different people working the counter and they all are looking at menu cards to see how to make something! Seriously? And the service is always slow! Very disappointing!

Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

What is the deal with this Lakewood store? The last few visits were identical. Even though I was the only person in line, the staff could not get their act together.

- Staff were confused on who was going to do what
- I had to remind someone no one was preparing my drinks
- Once i got my drinks, neither was what I ordered
- My food sat finished on the counter but no one bothered to tell me
- A simple order of 2 sandwiches and 2 drinks took literally 20 minutes and I still ultimately didn't get what I ordered

I kid you not those are the precisely the failures I experienced the last few times I was there. My guess is they have kids running the place and they just don't what they're doing. Management probably thinks this is the most profitable way to run the store, but it's not because they're going to lose an incredible amount of business with service like this. Heaven knows they lost mine.

1  Thank Christopher M
Reviewed 10 July 2015

The staff at the Lakewood Panera does a spectacular job. Food is always fresh, the place is super clean, and the staff is always there with a smile.

Reviewed 18 April 2015 via mobile

My sandwich just didn't taste good. I'm not sure how else to put it. The rest of the people in my group enjoyed their sandwiches. The good side is that the portions are enough to have leftovers. The bad news is that I had leftovers of a sandwich I didn't like. I also had a chocolate chip cookie and that's tasted good. It was gooey and warm!