All reviewspastrycookiesgolf cartthe ownerfantastic hostessrelaxing place to staywe've stayedlocation is greatrooms are spaciouskelly's islandtwo nightsdowntown areabicyclescerealaccommodationsferrypin
Reviewed 6 July 2017

As always, our stay at the House on Huntington Lane B&B was wonderful! The owner, Patty, is amazing! She is friendly and helpful and visiting with her is as much our part of our vacation as going out to dinner or sightseeing.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2017

My husband and I were looking for a place on Kelleys Island to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary and to our good fortune found House on Huntington Lane B & B complete with the most lovely host, Patty, nice, clean accommodations, free bicycles, a delicious breakfast, and chocolate chip cookies, apples, and popcorn to snack on during the day. Patty was warm, welcoming, and helpful in every way. We hope to come back some day soon. It was a perfect weekend and we give Patty and House on Huntington Lane a total thumbs up!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We were only there for two nights, but Patty could not have been more hospitable. The home is beautiful and conveniently located to the downtown area, and is immaculate. We had never stayed at a B&B before so I was not sure what to expect but it was a great experience. She has bikes and golf cart for rent and provides fruit and cookies at check in for her guests and breakfast daily of cereal, oatmeal, fresh seasonal fruit with fresh pastries. I would recommend for anyone visiting Kelly's Island.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelbugrlf
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We've stayed at a few B&B's in the past, so we weren't sure what to expect because it's been a mixed bag. We were so happy with our accommodations and the owner, Patty, is such a welcoming and pleasant person. Our room and bathroom were cleaner than we've ever had in any B7B or hotel. The house was spotless! We had a corner room so we had a lovely breeze blowing in through the windows and woke up to birds chirping. The house is a quick walk downtown or to the brewery, so you couldn't ask for a more convenient location. It was far enough away from the hustle and bustle to be peaceful, yet close enough to allow you to come and go. I can't say enough great things about House on Huntington Lane and I can assure you that we will be staying there any time we visit Kelley's Island. One note, if you bring your car, you probably won't need it, but do leave early to get to the ferry as you may have a long wait to get back to mainland. We arrived at 7:45am and waited until 8:30am for the next ferry. The cars were lined up and I imagine some who wanted to make the 8:30am ferry had to wait until 9:30 because of all the cars ahead of them. But this was a holiday weekend, so just keep that in mind.

Room Tip: If you can get the corner room with a bathroom, it's a great spot.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2016

The experience at House on Huntington Lane was wonderful. I was on the island for a wedding and stayed at the House for the weekend. This was my first trip to Kelleys Island. Patty makes your stay feel like you are at home the entire time. The breakfast is spot on, especially with the coffee cake. The room is very serene and comfortable. Down the street from the House, you got a wonderful view of Lake Erie and Cedar Point. At night, Cedar Point with the lights on is a great sight. Not even a half a mile away, you are right in the Downtown of the Island. Patty is very engaged into the House and her chats are a treat. I hope to be back in the near future and I recommend the House as the place to stay at. Thank You Patty for the Wonderful Experience!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends