All reviewsstayed hereoutlet mallwould definitely stay here againvisit familybreakfast was deliciousstaff was very friendlyguest roomsoutstanding hotelelectrical outletslarge bathroommarriott approad tripgreat stopfree breakfastwould recommend this hotel to anyonecheck in was easyroad noise
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Lobby was very nice, and extremely clean. Room, with separate sitting area was not cramped and gave a place for relief from the usual one chair and a desk setup. The hotel is near a big outlet mall, but is at the end of the roadway and therefore does not have the shoppers' traffic that might otherwise make it more noisy.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
vikram v, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at Fairfield Inn& suites by Marriott at Jeffersonville Ohio. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much! Since it is our goal to constantly distinguish our property with attention to detail we are glad that you enjoyed our service approach.We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Very well kept hotel. Only been open for 5 years but looks like it’s just recently opened. Very easy to get to, just off the highway. Located next to Tanger Outlet Mall. Very good shopping. There is also a very good restaurant within walking distance.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
vikram v, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at Fairfield inn& suites by Marriott at Washington courthouse Jeffersonville Ohio, We are glad to know that you liked your stay, we truly appreciate the words of encouragement for the property cleanliness. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

The pool was out of order. My room smelled like body odor. The comforter was clearly not changed as it had grainy visible orange and brown crust on it. Half and hour after breakfast started things were already gone, no one in sight who cared. When pulling up to check in, a member of management walked in front of my moving car, stopped to look at something, took her sweet time, looked at me unapologetic and took even longer moving out of the way. There was no fresh coffee in the lobby and the new girl didn’t know where it was kept to make more and my room coffee only had decaf.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
vikram v, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear value reviewer,
Thank you for choosing to stay Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott at Jeffersonville Ohio,we apologize that your stay was not as per your expectations.We have taken your concerns very seriously and are making sure to fix any issue.Please call the hotel directly 74094899305 ask to be transferred to the General Manager.We hope to resolve this issue .
Thanks
Vikram Verma

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Stayed 1 night while passing through Ohio. Seemed like the best rated hotel at this exit. We specifically chose a hotel with a pool for the kids and when we arrived we discovered it was close due to the heater breaking. Kids were disappointed, but stuff happens- staff offered a discount of about $25. Hotel was clean, breakfast was good. Close to big outlet shopping center and a few restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued reviewer,
Thank you for choosing to stay Fairfield Inn & suites by Marriott at Jeffersonville Ohio, we apologize that pool was closed for maintenance during your stay.We look forward to your next visit.
Thanks
Vikram Verma
Genral Manager

Reviewed 4 July 2018

We spent a night here as we have several times a year for the last four years on our way back from TN. And, as in the past, checked out using a Marriott gift card cashed in from our Visa points. The front desk girl did not know how to apply the gift card so she summoned another person. I was then informed that they did not accept gift cards only cash, debit or credit. I informed her that was not the case as we had used gift cards NUMEROUS times. They then kept me waiting for ten minutes as they tried to figure out how to apply the card. (No apology for having to wait.) The person in charge finally "assured" me that the GM would finalize the entry and I would only be charged $10.99. In the end I was charged the full room rate. I have phoned the hotel several times with one time promised that the GM would phone back. He did not. On another call I was told the gift card was applied--but not on my account. Another call I demanded my gift card back since it had not been used. This issue has not been resolved and we are now out $100. Subtle differences since new owners have taken over--and not for the best. We won't be staying here again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
vikram v, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

We apologize for any inconvenience and would like to talk to you to resolve this issue.Please give us a call at 7409489305 and ask to be transferred to the General Manager.