All reviewsstayed hereoutlet mallwould definitely stay here againvisit familybreakfast was deliciousstaff was very friendlyguest roomsoutstanding hotelelectrical outletslarge bathroommarriott approad tripgreat stopfree breakfastwould recommend this hotel to anyonecheck in was easyroad noise
Reviewed 25 September 2017

With all the construction after exiting the highway, I’m surprised it had guests. Hopefully our next trip through here the major construction will be done. A nice clean motel though. Will give it another chance.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Kalpesh P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced in respect to the hotel issues you had while at our hotel .
At the Fairfield inn and suites Jeffersonville, we take pride in ensuring our guest satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your or our expectations. Upon our review of the situation, Our management company has been made aware and is in the process of taking proper steps to fix your issues you had while at our hotel.
We deeply value your relationship with Fairfield inn and suites and are committed to providing you the highest level of service simply because our guest deserve the very best. If you have any questions regarding this matter feel free to contact me . Thank you

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We have stayed in this hotel many times and it was always great. This time not so much! We ended up in 4 different rooms and that was just the beginning. First room we asked to be moved because as soon as we entered the room we could hear the people above us. Second room there was someone else's stuff in the room! Third room the TV didn't work. At this point the very nice lady "upgraded" us to a suite, not sure why it's a suite the only difference was now our daughters had to sleep on a pull out couch instead of an actual bed. Once again very loud people above, us but at this point we just want to get some sleep and we just put up with it. Fast forward to my shower in the morning. First, part of the bathroom counter was so dusty I could write my name in it. Then I grab a towel and it has what looks like eyeliner all over it. Now at this point I can over look all of this, what I can't over look is my daughters headphone "disappearing"! She left them in the room when we checked out (yes that part is her fault) so we call to see if they found them and the lady says the room hasn't been cleaned yet and she'll have to send someone to check and call us back. Now there were 2 people from the cleaning staff just down from our room when we were leaving and they asked if we were checking out, we say yes and the man heads toward our room. Not sure what that was about if they were not going to clean it. We wait about an hour and no call back so my husband calls her back and she says they didn't find anything in the room. About another hour later we stop in on our way back home to see if we can go up to check, that maybe they were overlooked. The lady at the desk (which was the same one that checked us in) would not let us go up to check and instead sent someone from the cleaning staff up. Several minutes later she gets a call that says they are not in the room. I don't want to say someone stole them but I know she left them in the room and I know we didn't get them back! Now our $120ish room turns into a $200ish room because we have to replace her headphones!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We stopped in past midnight on a busy Monday night. It was the first hotel we saw. At that late hour, we just wanted to get to sleep, and not shop around. I think we received one of the few remaining rooms.

The bed was comfortable. The room was quiet. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was good. Everything was okay for accessible needs.

The only complaint was the price. $139 before the $10 AAA discount. I think the value should have been priced more around $109 to $119.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We stayed here while shopping at the outlets. Great pool for the kids, they really enjoyed swimming. Room was nice and clean, new TV's. Our remote didn't work (channel up/down). They brought a replacement, which still didn't work. No ESPN, front desk told us they are new and still being setup?
Mattresses and pillows were great.
Breakfast was so-so. The water pitcher was empty at breakfast, the attendant on duty told us to "wait for the ice to melt" to get more water?!?

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Claudia W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Klmullet, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback is helpful to show us the areas we need to improve. We are sorry that you had a few issues with the TV remote and the breakfast. In addition to water in our water pitcher, we also have filtered water in our fitness room for your convenience. It is our custom to put fresh water in the water pitcher, we are sorry that you were told otherwise.

We hope you will come back and give us another opportunity to make your stay a better one. Thank you.

Claudia, GM

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We stopped here en route to Tennessee with our two children. Check in was easy and the lobby was clean and bright. Our room was fine and the beds were comfortable. One thing I have yet to understand - we use the Marriott app and requested extra shampoo/conditioner/lotion and we have never once received them in the room. Seems like a feature of the app that is completely ignored. There was no lotion in the room, so when we went down to use the pool I stopped to ask for some. I commented that housekeeping must have forgotten - they replied that they do not put lotion in the rooms and that you have to ask for it (??). We travel frequently and that was a bizarre comment.

Pool was nice - a tad over chlorinated but otherwise ok. On the small side.

The hotel is quite close to I-71, so if you face that side you may want to put the vent on "on" to drown out the noise. Seemed to work fine for us though.

Our only complaint was breakfast. They were out of oatmeal when we went down, and in the 35 mins or so we were there it was never refilled. Kind of a bummer. The water container had no water, just filled with ice. When I asked the attendant for water she replied with "all we have is ice". My husband had to tip it to get me some water. I believe the thinking is they'll fill it with ice and as the day goes on, it melts into water. That's a great strategy but not at 8 am when you want water. Kind of a skimpy breakfast, but seems many hotels are skimping anymore. Overall we'd stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sheltie3x,

We are truly sorry to hear that you did not have the extra amenities you requested. Your feedback is very helpful to assist us to improve our customer service. We are happy that you will stay with us again. We look forward to your future visit.

Claudia, GM