All reviewsstayed hereoutlet mallwould definitely stay here againvisit familybreakfast was deliciousstaff was very friendlyguest roomsoutstanding hotelelectrical outletslarge bathroommarriott approad tripgreat stopfree breakfastwould recommend this hotel to anyonecheck in was easyroad noise
Reviewed 6 August 2017

The hotel was very clean and nice. The staff was excellent. My only complaint is that the air conditioner did not keep our room cool. We are 3 menopausal women. We turned the thermostat down to 65 degrees for the night. We woke up in the middle of the night hot. The actual temperature in the room never got below 70. None of us slept well. Not sure if the temperature is allowed to go below a certain temp or not. Having an option to keep the fan on would have helped. Everything was controlled from the thermostat.That would be my only complaint.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Claudia W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very happy that you liked our cleanliness and our staff, but we see we fell short regarding the coolness of your room. There is a constant button on the thermostat that needs to be pressed in order for the AC to stay constantly on. We are sorry that we did not let you know. We will definately discuss this with our maintenance deptartment to find a better solution to keep our guests informed about the thermostat. We hope you come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

After being lied to by an employee when booking my two rooms,I traveled a great distance to stay at this Marriott for the night.Not only did they screw my reservations up,they lied to me about me being able to have my small dog.I ended up having to sleep in my vehicle with my small dog while my wife and children slept in the two rooms I paid a princely sum for.After finally falling asleep from exhaustion in our vehicle,your employee called the police on me to report a suspicious person when I was a guest!!! This experience was the absolute worst I've ever had and I will make my displeasure and treatment known to the world via every social media outlet available.Totally inexcusable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Claudia W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Sabbath, We are so sorry that you had a terrible experience with us. We do have our central reservations make most reservations on behalf of our hotel, so we will definitely make sure they know our strict "no pets" policy to ensure that this is an isolated occurrence. In addition, we strive to have a safe and comfortable hotel, and our staff are trained to report any suspicious activity in our property. Our night auditor had the plates checked and your name was not in our ledger as a registered guests because your room was booked under a different name. We hope that you will understand our concern and our action to make sure that our guests are safe. We strive to ensure that all guests feel welcomed, unfortunately we fell short in this instance. If your travels bring you back to Jeffersonville we welcome another opportunity to make it a better stay for you and your family. Claudia Williams General Manager Fairfield Inn & Suites Jeffersonville, OH 43128 (740) 948-9305

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Jeffersonville Fairfield Inn and Suites seems like a new property, and it looks lovely. The building has a simple but elegant exterior, a neat patio space in the back, cool retro decor in the lobby and large and nicely appointed guest rooms. Our room was huge! We were also very impressed with the details. They provided a nice breakfast. My husband is vegetarian and there was actually veggie sausage available at breakfast! The staff was very friendly also.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Cassie W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Jeffersonville.

CLAUDIA WILLIAMS
Fairfield Inn & Suites, Jeffersonville, OH
claudia.williams@marriott.com
740-948-9305

Reviewed 27 June 2017

This was a one night stay during my 9 day motorcycle trip from MA to NC, to Buffalo NY and back to MA. This was on my from Murphy NC to Buffalo NY. Friendly front desk clerk on check in and a very nice hotel. BBQ place shares the parking lot and is also a great place to eat. Only slept here and hit the road again in the morning but I would recommend this hotel to anyone in the area. It is directly off of the highway so very access if you are in the middle of a trip and need a place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville through.

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. We will share your review with our staff to motivate and encourage them.

CLAUDIA WILLIAMS
Fairfield Inn & Suites, Jeffersonville, OH
claudia.williams@marriott.com
740-948-9305

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel when it first opened (3 years ago?). It was as nice as we remembered. The bathroom was spacious, room was very clean. Good, free breakfast!
The pool area was REALLY HUMID and smelled strongly of chlorine. My daughter and I swam, and the water was perfect temperature (on the warm side). The water was cloudy, so we cut our pool time short!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Laura Z
Claudia W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are sorry that we fell short when it came to your pool experience. We have reported your review to our maintenance department to take care of it.

When you come back our way, please give us another opportunity to make it a better stay.

Claudia