All reviews stayed here outlet mall large shower king bed would definitely stay here again visit family nice lobby breakfast was delicious staff was very friendly road trip great stop short stay free breakfast fresh fruit air conditioner parking lot comfortable beds
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Very large room, two beds, three chairs and a desk. Large bathroom. A BBQ restaurant is located across the parking lot. Numerous fast food restaurants lose by. Even a Starbucks! Also, a gas station nearby. Breakfast was very good.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Cassie W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Thank you for the perfect 5 star rating, our team greatly appreciates this fantastic score. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the size of our guest rooms and bathrooms. I am happy to hear that our breakfast was very good.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Average room not fancy at all. No kitchen and just a small fridge. Wifi was horrible. There were dirty socks left on the chair from previous people. (which I mentioned to staff) . Prob would not stay here again.

Room tip: Ask for a more quiet room
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Cassie W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Emily,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Jeffersonville. I am extremely sorry and quite embarrassed to hear that you found dirty socks in the room, and that the Wi-Fi was disappointing. I am truly sorry and I can understand your frustration's. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and I can only hope that in the future you would consider giving our hotel another opportunity to accommodate you.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

The room was nice and , beds comfortable. Staff was friendly. The only complaint I have is with the wifi. In the description it says free wifi, I guess it is, but I never got to try it. I asked for the password and was told if I had a tablet I would have to call a 800 number. I was only staying one night and it was getting late so I didn't want to bother with it. I don't understand why I had to make a call though, I've never been told that at a hotel before. For that reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5. Next time I stay at a Fairfield I will ask first. I honestly don't want to be bothered with making a phone call to get connected, even if it sounds trivial to some.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Cassie W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate the 4/5 star review. I am happy to hear that your room was nice, and the beds were comfortable. It's great to hear the staff was friendly. I am saddened to hear that you were disappointed in the wifi. Our hotel does not require any passwords, as we want to make this an easy and fast connection to the wifi. If you were asked to call the 800 number that number is for our technical support. They would be able to help you connect. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I schedule rooms for our construction crew when they doing a job out of town on a frequent basis. We are typically at a job site between 3-5 months and rent at least 2 rooms a night on weeknights and add rooms along the way through the various stages of construction. This qualifies us for an extended stay rate since we spend thousand on rooms per job. I obtained a quote and was told I could schedule anytime but it was possible the rate would go up as occupancy at the hotel does. Two weeks later my boss and foreman went to the jobsite nearby and stayed the night here. They were charged the extended stay rate that was quoted 2 weeks prior. There were less then 10 cars in the parking lot and the hotel did not seem busy. After check out the same day, I went to schedule the rooms for the next three months and the manager would not honor the quote saying the rate went up due to nearly full occupancy which was clearly not the case. Finally after speaking with the owner, a new agreement was made for more money, however when the quote was received by email it was not the same as the verbal agreement just made an hour earlier. In addition the quote included threats if there was any damage we would be charged. In addition the owner stated he found out we obtained a higher quote at the hotel next to him which is completely untrue since the reviews on the hotel next door were so bad we did not bother to obtain a quote. I felt this was presumptuous and unprofessional. We not only took our business elsewhere but received a better quote at a hotel with a better rating. I will give the hotel credit as to it being clean and on the newer side and at the time of check in the staff were pleasant.

Date of stay: March 2017
Cassie W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave feedback regarding your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House / Jeffersonville Ohio location.

Our staff has spoken to you several times in regards to the long term stay rate that we offer here at the hotel. Each hotel has different guidelines and rules that apply to a long term stay. An email was even sent out kindly explaining that the long term stay rate was available at that particular moment. It was even suggested that you book as soon as possible as this rate may not be available during the requested dates as this rate is based strictly on availability.

This long term stay rate is only available to guests that stay a minimum of 5 nights. As we explained on the phone with your office representative, if the guest checks out early, the hotel will adjust the rate back to our current regular rate. No rates are guaranteed until they have been booked. A rate quoted over the phone is simply a rate quote and not a guarantee. Our hotel(s) are going into our most busy season of the year, and I had several nights that I am already sold out. On the night that your company stopped in, yes, I did honor the rate. I honored this rate until I was able to research this further. The rate that I honored was incorrect. I did explain to the gentleman that I would not be able to quote any rates below what I told him at the front desk, simply because they were no longer were available.

At no point has anyone ever made a threat to your company. Our policy was clearly stated that we requested that your workers clean their boots prior to returning to the hotel in the evening. (mud, oil, etc) and that any damages that occurred due to this reason would be charged to the room.

I’m sorry to hear that your company didn’t agree to these terms, as we were looking forward to having your company stay with us.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Traveling to Charlotte, NC and this hotel was almost the half-way point. The staff was excellent in my request for a quiet room. Room was super clean as was the hotel. Didn't use the pool as I arrived later than expected. Breakfast was nice - scrambled eggs were fluffy - not too crazy about turkey sausage as it was lacking flavor. Coffee was good. There were breads and pastries as well as fresh fruit, waffles, bacon, yogurts, etc on the breakfast table. I would definitely stay here again...I am a single traveler and felt very safe.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Cassie W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Holly,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am excited to hear that our staff was excellent in honoring your request, and your room was super clean. It's fantastic to hear our breakfast was nice and our coffee was good. I am glad to know that you felt safe and would definitely stay with us again. I look forward to seeing you again soon.