“Food okay, but not for the price”
Review of Marcelita's - CLOSED

Marcelita's
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2012

We decided to give Marcelita's another chance, since we hadn't been there in a while. The food was just okay, but it was way overpriced. $10 for a small burrito was ridiculous. I felt nickel and dimed when they charged us for extra sides of mayo. Service was good, but I won't be going back due to the prices.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Owner is awesome and involved, service is kind and efficient!

4  Thank Julie H
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I used to work up in the area, and went to lunch there whenever possible!! Also would try to dine there with friends as well. It was definitely worth the wait!! The best EVER is their Wet Beef Burrito. I live down in the North Canton area now and don't get up that way much...but I still think about it. Nothing has ever compared to it. I will have to make a special trip soon now!!

3  Thank LoveToTravel1234512
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Been going here for over 20 years. Original owners have retired but the quality didn't. Great atmoshere and food.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

Average family mexican restaurant. Get the Mole sauce!