US$ 132
Priceline
US$ 73
US$ 59
US$ 54
All reviewsmovie theaterbiscuits and gravybed was comfortablethe breakfast arearooms are cleaneasy accessconvenient locationgreat stafffirst floorcomplimentary breakfastwandajamiedaytondirectvinterstatesupermarketchannels
Reviewed 27 December 2017

The location was excellent. Several shopping stores,Grocery Stores,restaurants within walking distance.Also this was a safe area.The Hotel was lacking cleanliness. Blood on hotel bed sheets. Fire alarm would not stop sounding in the middle of the night. Fridge had awful oder. Will not be returning to ANY Days Inn.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnhh, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Dayton Huber Heights Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I sincerely apologize for the issues you had during your stay. We strive to make sure every guest is comfortable and has a clean room. I am sorry that we did not provide that for you. We do prefer that guests let us know if they have any issues while they are here, so we may fix them right away and you can have a better stay. Please accept my apology and I do hope that you will give us a second chance and stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Place had 4 stars online, so we decided to stop. The King room we got was handicap accessible, so plenty of room to move around in room and bathroom. Tub had grab bars and pull-down seat, sink was outside the toilet area. Room had refrigerator and microwave. Bed was comfortable, heat worked well, didn't hear noises from neighboring rooms. Handicapped parking in front of room.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks for the awesome review. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 17 December 2017

It was a good day overall pretty clean staff is very friendly breakfast was good and it was peaceful and quiet

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnhh, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Dayton Huber Heights Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and hope to see you again if you are in the area.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

I asked for a clean room. Lady at front the desk informed me that it, "wasn't her problem." I persisted. She said, "I don't have to take your attitude." And hung up the phone. I went down to the office. She starts yelling at me about how I'd already been there a week. (It was one a night.) I yelled right back at her. The manager came out. She went to her purse and was pulling out a weapon yelling she didn't have to take this. I told her to go ahead and pull it. The manager told her no and offered me a room. I took it then left for the Baymont across the street. Much better. The people at this Days Inn treat Black people like garbage. The attitude was from the very beginning. When I checked in another lady at the desk yelled at me and threw the key across the desk when I told her I found the cheaper rate on my Wyndham Rewards app. The white people traveling were treated with warmth and respect. I was disrespected every time I went to the office. Needless to say I left for the Baymont across the street because I still had another three days to stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding you encountered during your stay with us. As you can see from previous reviews, our staff strives to be friendly and provide a comfortable stay for all guests. We are in customer service and do our very best to accommodate everyone the best we can. At the same time, we do not deserve to be yelled at or threatned for something that could have been fixed had it been approached in a calm and reasonable way. I can assure you that none of that staff that work here discriminate or treat any guest different. Our staff is very diverse in race/culture and we love that about our property. I am not sure the reasoning on why you saying you were only here one day and then left for the Baymont after your room was not cleaned. The day you are talking about was your 3rd night with us and you did not check out until the morning of 12/20. I sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding about your room being clean. As a stayover, you do have the option to receive service everyday or place your "do not disturb" sign out and not receive service. On this particular day, our housekeeper stated on her sheet that your sign was up so you did not receive any service. Sometimes people may take them off later in the day after housekeeping has already left and this may have been the case for you. At any rate, the whole situation should have been handled different and I assure you that this is not the norm for our property and I hope you accept my apology.

Reviewed 14 December 2017