“Bad pancakes”

Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #33 of 47 Restaurants in Huber Heights
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Bad food, but it is IHOP. Service is slow. Pancakes are bad. McDonalds has better breakfast. Our holiday Inn breakfast was better.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Called in a to-go order. The young man I was speaking with “put me on hold” after I asked if I could place a to go order and then just never took my order. I could hear people in the back ground so I knew that he just left the line open and put the phone down and walked away. I waited for 14 minutes until I hung up the phone. Called them right back and sure enough, he phone line was busy because someone just put the phone down and walked away. So not only could I get an order in, anyone else who would call -couldn’t either! Horrible customer service.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank amesnchris
Reviewed 21 February 2018

My husbands food was nice and hot but my food was luke warm and I ordered wheat toast and I got rock hard white toast. Waitress took the toast back and brought me barely toasted wheat bread. My menu was very sticky with syrup. Our Waitress was overwhelmed with a big party so we had a different waitress helping out. This restaurant seems very short-staffed, both in kitchen help and waitress help.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I took my daughter to IHOP, Huber Heights, Ohio. I ordered cream cheese pancakes and she ordered a dish that was eggs with ham over it in hollandaise all on an English muffin. She had hash browns on the side and bacon. The waitress came back and said they were out of the cheese cake so I changed my order to strawberries and bananas. Service was slow. Another waitress brought the food and quickly left. I noticed that my bananas were missing. My daughter’s food was cold and the hollandaise sauce with a cheese sauce. The bacon had one less piece of bacon than the menu claimed. When our waitress final showed up both problems were pointed out. The waitress claimed the my daughter’s food had just come off the grill. We don’t believe that. The waitress took my daughters without asking and said “I’ll fix it.”
Rather than making the dish again she microwaved it. The English muffins was soggy. The dish was unappetizing. My daughter told the waitress to take it back. The waitress never said she was sorry and the manager never came to the table.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We don’t often go to IHOP, but two recent visits have raised it up on my places to consider. There is a nice variety of meals to choose from for casual lunch or dinner, as well as the extensive breakfast offerings. Everything was tasty and hot, the coffee very good and non-stop. The service was only average, on a night that was a bit busy and the kitchen was out of a few offerings. I substituted the quesadilla omelet for the regular item because they were out of tortillas, but it was flavorful and I enjoyed it. But the kitchen problems did delay our meal and we sat idle over 30 minutes waiting for everything. But the waitress did serve everyone at the same time, not bringing it as it was prepared as some do, and she got fresh pancakes for the meal, without our asking, as our original orders had been under a heat lamp all that time.

Date of visit: January 2018