US$ 110
US$ 81
Priceline
US$ 73
US$ 59
All reviewsrooms are smallwafflesroom was cleanplace to stayrestaurants and shoppingmusic centergreat staffpaddingconcertohioroseinterstate
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I will never go here again! The lady who checked me in was rude and she talked to me like I was stupid. The manager wasn't any better. He was also rude to me and my girls. It isn't mentioned when breakfast is over on the weekends. Me and my girls went down at 9:30, everything was still out and he came out and said hurry up breakfast was over at 9:00 and started putting the food away. They also charged my credit card and additional $60.00 fee and didn't even tell me. I found it on my credit card statement the next day. The pool was the only nice thing and the fitness center was locked. There were only about 4 other people staying in the hotel,(if even that, there were only 2 cars in the whole parking lot) you would think since you're one of a few you would be treated a lot nicer!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank httink82
hhBaymont, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Huber Heights Dayton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

I am sorry you had a bad experience here at Baymont. I want to apologize if you feel you were treated unfairly. However, As the manager here I never even spoke to you. You did not come by the front desk to check out so I could not speak to you about the additional charges.

First, your reservation was for 1 adult and 3 kids. You had 8 or 9 children and 2 adults in the room even after you were advised of the maximum number of guests in the room per Ohio fire codes was 5. We charged $10 per additional guest per our disclosure on your registration. These are usual charges which are customary in this industry.

As for breakfast I informed your children who were not supervised that breakfast was over at 9 but they were welcome to anything still out. I usually try to allow an extra 15 or more minutes for late comers and it was after that as I was starting to put up breakfast when they came down. Our breakfast hours are posted conspicuously in two places. At the front desk and in the breakfast area. Also, I was never rude nor did I show any type of attitude toward the children. I am always very accommodating to our guests. And if asked, would have left it open a bit longer but I was not asked to do so.It appeared to me they had already grabbed what they wanted so I proceeded to do my job and clean up the breakfast area. I seen no problem here.

If you had came by the front desk and spoken to me I would have been happy to explain things to you.

Again I apologize for any problems you may have had but our intentions are always to treat our guests with respect. We ask that the guest also show respect for our facility and our rules as well.

You are more than welcome back anytime.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Friendlier than many places I have stayed and accommodating to your needs. Like the location right off the highway but quiet and walking distance to stores and restaurants

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Second visit here in just under three weeks. That should say it all. The overall cleanliness of the hotel was great! The lobby and breakfast area was really nice. The lobby was newly renovated. Our actual room was clean. The only complaint that I have is that the beds were very small (two DOUBLE beds). It made my sleep a bit uncomfortable. Overall I would recommend this hotel!convenient, clean. Ample breakfast

Room Tip: Everything at this hotel was terrific! We enjoyed our staff and would definitely come here again.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2018

We were in town for one day. The hotel was close to restaurants and shopping. Check in was quick and efficient and the room was just as advertised. Reasonable price and good value, we will definitely stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
hhBaymont, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Huber Heights Dayton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you for the kind review. You are welcome back anytime. Call ahead and ask for me and I will take care of you.

Thanks again.

Mike

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I have stayed here many times while visiting family. If you like to shop, the location is outstanding! It is within walking distance of Target, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Hobby Lobby and many other stores. Across a very busy street (you need to drive the short distance) is Kohl's, Elder Beerman, Home Depot, and many more. There are also a variety of restaurants nearby. The breakfast area is pleasant and the staff are nice. It is an older hotel, but has been kept up nicely.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family