All reviewsrooms are smallwafflesroom was cleanplace to stayenjoyed our stayrestaurants and shoppingvery nice staymusic centerpaddingconcertohioroseinterstate
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I will never go here again! The lady who checked me in was rude and she talked to me like I was stupid. The manager wasn't any better. He was also rude to me and my girls. It isn't mentioned when breakfast is over on the weekends. Me and my girls went down at 9:30, everything was still out and he came out and said hurry up breakfast was over at 9:00 and started putting the food away. They also charged my credit card and additional $60.00 fee and didn't even tell me. I found it on my credit card statement the next day. The pool was the only nice thing and the fitness center was locked. There were only about 4 other people staying in the hotel,(if even that, there were only 2 cars in the whole parking lot) you would think since you're one of a few you would be treated a lot nicer!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank httink82
goodwin7, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Huber Heights Dayton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Baymont Inn Huber Heights. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences, I will conduct staff meeting and make sure our guest will not be facing the same issues in future. Here at Baymont Huber Heights, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Friendlier than many places I have stayed and accommodating to your needs. Like the location right off the highway but quiet and walking distance to stores and restaurants

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Baymont Inn by Wyndham Huber Heights. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I am glad you like our service and location. Here at Baymont Inn, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Second visit here in just under three weeks. That should say it all. The overall cleanliness of the hotel was great! The lobby and breakfast area was really nice. The lobby was newly renovated. Our actual room was clean. The only complaint that I have is that the beds were very small (two DOUBLE beds). It made my sleep a bit uncomfortable. Overall I would recommend this hotel!convenient, clean. Ample breakfast

Room Tip: Everything at this hotel was terrific! We enjoyed our staff and would definitely come here again.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Baymont Inn Huber Heights. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Baymont, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We were in town for one day. The hotel was close to restaurants and shopping. Check in was quick and efficient and the room was just as advertised. Reasonable price and good value, we will definitely stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
hhBaymont, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Huber Heights Dayton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you for the kind review. You are welcome back anytime. Call ahead and ask for me and I will take care of you.

Thanks again.

Mike

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I have stayed here many times while visiting family. If you like to shop, the location is outstanding! It is within walking distance of Target, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Hobby Lobby and many other stores. Across a very busy street (you need to drive the short distance) is Kohl's, Elder Beerman, Home Depot, and many more. There are also a variety of restaurants nearby. The breakfast area is pleasant and the staff are nice. It is an older hotel, but has been kept up nicely.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family