All reviews place to stay indoor pool nice stay yogurt concert ohio rose interstate
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I will never go here again! The lady who checked me in was rude and she talked to me like I was stupid. The manager wasn't any better. He was also rude to me and my girls. It isn't mentioned when breakfast is over on the weekends. Me and my girls went down at 9:30, everything was still out and he came out and said hurry up breakfast was over at 9:00 and started putting the food away. They also charged my credit card and additional $60.00 fee and didn't even tell me. I found it on my credit card statement the next day. The pool was the only nice thing and the fitness center was locked. There were only about 4 other people staying in the hotel,(if even that, there were only 2 cars in the whole parking lot) you would think since you're one of a few you would be treated a lot nicer!

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank httink82
goodwin7, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Huber Heights Dayton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Baymont Inn Huber Heights. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences, I will conduct staff meeting and make sure our guest will not be facing the same issues in future. Here at Baymont Huber Heights, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Friendlier than many places I have stayed and accommodating to your needs. Like the location right off the highway but quiet and walking distance to stores and restaurants

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Baymont Inn by Wyndham Huber Heights. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I am glad you like our service and location. Here at Baymont Inn, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I have stayed here many times while visiting family. If you like to shop, the location is outstanding! It is within walking distance of Target, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Hobby Lobby and many other stores. Across a very busy street (you need to drive the short distance) is Kohl's, Elder Beerman, Home Depot, and many more. There are also a variety of restaurants nearby. The breakfast area is pleasant and the staff are nice. It is an older hotel, but has been kept up nicely.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I stay in this motel three times yearly and stay 2-3 weeks each time. The staff is always friendly and go out of their way to make my stay an awesome one.

Date of stay: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
hhBaymont, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Huber Heights Dayton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you Pat. Hope to see you again soon. Thanks for the kind words.

Mike

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Very unprofessional owners. Rude and not hospitable at all. Perhaps they are in the wrong industry. Will not return to this hotel nor recommend.

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank lisasP7368ZU

It is difficult to respond to broad generalizations from anonymous commentators. I am sorry you had a bad experience here at Baymont. But if you look at other guests reviews you will find we are very hospitable. There must have been an issue you arent mentioning here.

That is the problem with review sites people can spout off anything they like without recourse. Im sorry you are having a bad day. I hope you feel better soon.