All reviews front desk shower pressure restaurants and shopping great hotel shower head hotel is located would stay again housekeeping tv tournament renovation dust columbus
Reviewed 12 June 2015

I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. I travel all the time and this Holiday Inn Express is one of the best I've stayed at. The hospitality at this hotel is exceptional. Everyone was very professional and accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Faye H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2015

Dear Steve L,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Newark-Heath! I am pleased to hear that you were treated with our outstanding customer service! We take great pride in providing the best hospitality and accommodations. We hope to have you stay with us again if you return to the area.

Reviewed 6 June 2015

We were greeted upon our arrival by a very nice man named Ryan. He advised exactly where everything we would need was at in the hotel. Our room was spacious and very comfortable. It was also very quiet, could not hear anyone in the next room. I loved the fact that there was a light in the shower itself! The breakfast was hot and very good. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Faye H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2015

Dear Rocksino
Thank you so much, for taking the time to respond to trip advisor, for our hotel. I am glad to hear everything was great for you.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

My trip to the Holiday Inn Express was nothing more than excellent. From the way I was greeted by the excellent front desk staff including Nikki and Ryan to the delicious breakfast served each day was a very wonderful trip.

Nikki and Ryan greeted me daily and made me feel like a long lost family member when I arrived. Chilled water, a thank you letter signed and dated from the staff and the top notch breakfast was the best.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business

Dear Jerry B
I want to thank you it is always really nice to read these wonderful response.

Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

Have stayed here a few times. Excellent staff, friendly and helpful. A few restaurants within walking distance.(maybe too far for some) older hotel but nice. Still needs some updating. Rooms are always neat and tidy. Would stay again and recommend to others.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Faye H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2015

Dear Billy W.,

Thank you for your positive review! We strive to provide the best in customer service and cleanliness! I have shared your feedback with our staff so that we can continue to make your stays here at the Holiday Inn Express Newark-Heath exactly the way you want them!

Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

I have stayed here multiple times. Staff is always very nice, rooms clean, and quite a few restaurants within walking distance. Rooms are dated and need a few updates though. Still I will stay again when in the area.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business

Dear BillW69
Happy to hear everything was great for you. Cant wait to have you back.