All reviews bedroom cottage heat pump gordon river queen bed pam kitchen units accommodation reception town supermarket cruise roomy laundry curtains tasmania
Reviewed 2 April 2011

Great place to stay , hosts were very friendly , room nice and quite for us , would recommend to any one who was going to strahan .

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2011

This was one of the best stays my family and I have had this trip and we highly recommend it. It has been an absolute delight to stay at Marsden Court. Accommodation is superb, spacious and clean and the staff are just terrific and helpful. We can certainly recommend a peaceful stay here.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2011

Pam was a wonderfull hostess , room was spotless, the most friendly staff and nothing was too much trouble for them , we had a loverly time at Strahan , nice and quite at night , a bit different to where we live with roaring traffic , We went on the Gordon River Cruise which was one of the highlights of our trip , only problem we had was getting some one to fix the puncture we had at 9pm , but I suppose that is expected in a small village

Room Tip: Ask for the apartment that includes breakfast
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2011

I was very pleased with everything about Marsden Court. It is spotlessly clean and has everything you need for a short stay in Strahan. I enjoyed the quiet location with the cows in a small paddock next door. Its a 5 min drive into town or there is a very close supermarket, petrol station and ATM up the road for supplies.The kitchen is full size and the open plan style bedroom/lounge/dining makes this place feel huge. The bed was firm and very comfortable. Our hosts couldn't have been more welcoming and there was loads of information available at the front desk for walks, restaurants and tours etc. I would definitley stay here again if I returned.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2010

Even though the motel was clean, the two bedroom unit was old and in need of an update. The beds were really hard and uncomfortable, considering the price charged. I felt as if we could have bought better.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family