“Breakfast”
Review of Koppi Cafe

Koppi Cafe
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Smithton
Reviewed 23 July 2017

I had eggs benedict and a coffee. While waiting for the order, I popped into the store next door and while there, one of the staff came into the store to let me know my breakfast was ready - I didn't expect that! I mean really, who gives service like that these days? Great service and really enjoyed the breakfast. Would definitely return!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Sadly the only good coffee shop we found in Smithton.
Didn't eat anything from here but it looked good as well. Opening hours seemed to be very 'monday-friday' unfortunately.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

During a short work break we decided to have a quick coffee here. Unfortunately we had to wait quite some time before we got our cappuchino so not much time left to enjoy it. The cappuchino was nice, the seats comfortable, just a pity there's no toilet available in the place.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Best coffee in Smithton. Great cafe style food and friendly staff. If in area for breakfast have to try the Egg Benedict .

Reviewed 9 April 2017

This little coffee shop is in the main street of Smithton. It serve a good coffee with eats available as well including GF. Syaff are very friendly.