All reviewsspa cottageelectric bbqcradle mountainpremium cabinnational parkself containedpremium spaonsite restaurantelectric blanketsdove lakeguest loungebreakfast hamperbedroom cabinfood suppliesown mealsliving areathe cottages
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

What an absolutely spectacular place, these guys have really thought of everything!! We were in a spa cottage and it was perfect, I was afraid of getting too cold! No way it was lovely and heated and loved the fire place feature! Perfectly sized spa & king sized bed! The bathroom size was to die for with a magnificent sized shower. Even down to the little perfections such as a heated towel rack & dishwasher.. because who wants to do the dishes on their holiday! We ate in the restaurant aswell and the food was melt in your mouth perfect!! Staff were polite & lovely. Cannot fault this little piece of paradise! Highly reccomend and will be back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

A stunning location with great views. Everybody was helpful (and there were plenty of wombats around!) If I was lucky enough to stay longer I’d be tempted to just bring my own food and stay in the cabin - they’re really nice (and the restaurant a little pricey for what you get IMO). DVD selection a great source of amusement :)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Stayed here for one night as part of our honeymoon road trip around Tasmania. The cottage was very nice, small kitchenette was great. Lovely gas log fire warmed the room up nicely. We called ahead to say we would be checking in late and were left our keys at reception which was really nice. We didn't dine at the restaurant, so I can't speak to that. The staff were very pleasant on check out.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017

So,I only got 1 wet cold day to do Cradle Mountain(out of 3),but the snow experience made it up for me.
I was at least able to do the small walks before the park entrance(free at least),and the next day did the lake circuit in the rain with snow all over the track(makes it slow going),but the next day was totally snowed in.
I think the staff should try to remember that people like me,whove never lived anywhere near snow,need to know what the procedure is for being completely snow bound.I had no idea but spent most of my time in the lounge as theres no wifi in the cabins.
Plus at least i wasnt too far away so I could walk there through the snow.
The room was great and plenty warm.
This is the best positioned to stay at CM as it is within walking distance of the Visitors Centre where all the info is,dont bother being near Rangers station-noone there.

Room Tip: I was upgraded to a spa room but I dont personally like spas,so dont see the need to have one.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights. The cabins were well maintained and cosy. Wifi is only available in the lobby and is very patchy so plan to disconnect from technology for a few days! Restaurant is ok - for dinner we could only order entree-sized share plates which is a bit strange. Would have been nice to have the option of a main meal. Nice cosy fireplace and beautiful views in the lounge area. Location is great as it's across the street from the visitors centre and a few mins drive from the park entrance.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends