All reviews spa cottage electric bbq cradle mountain premium cabin national park self contained premium spa onsite restaurant electric blankets dove lake guest lounge breakfast hamper bedroom cabin food supplies own meals living area the cottages
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights. The cabins were well maintained and cosy. Wifi is only available in the lobby and is very patchy so plan to disconnect from technology for a few days! Restaurant is ok - for dinner we could only order entree-sized share plates which is a bit strange. Would have been nice to have the option of a main meal. Nice cosy fireplace and beautiful views in the lounge area. Location is great as it's across the street from the visitors centre and a few mins drive from the park entrance.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We also got caught up in the road closures from the snow. I called the day before asking what there policy was, they said we would loose our money regardless. She was SO rude and you could tell she did not give a crap! This was for our 1st Wedding Anniversary, I understand alot of people would have been calling but seriously how hard is it to show some compassion! LUCKILY the roads opened the day we came so managed to get through. The cabin was gorgeous and I had no faults with it. But the staff ruined this place for me. I will NEVER stay again and would not recommend this placeto everyone! How could you not even offer another nights stay incase of snow!

Room Tip: We had the romantic Spa Cabin which was amazing!
2  Thank Alicia D
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a 2 bedroom Premium unit unfortunately we got snowed in totally. The first morning there was no water due to frozen taps, I called the reception and received a blunt response, you'll be put in a que with the others,no tact.
We decided to leave the next day because we weren't able to go anywhere due to the snow. I called the same receptionist, once again we'll put you in a que. We waited 5 hours gave another call a different lady was on, sure we'll send the truck now.I needed to get out before darkness arrived.
I don't understand how the only person we communicated with was so rude and unprofessional.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Hutstar
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Made a booking for 2 nights but was unable to get there due to heavy snow blocking the road and was told i couldn't be refunded due to a strict refund policy! Pretty unfair seeing as there was no way to get there! If you plan to stay here i wouldn't risk it in Winter/ Spring as you have to cancel 3 days in advance if it is looking like it will snow.

2  Thank Patrick G
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Wonderful cottage, very cold day when we arrived, appreciated that the heater had been turned before our arrival, so warm & cosy. Comfortable bed & pillows. Fully equipped, enjoyed our stay & would definitely stay again