“Yummy grinders and soup”

Grinders Above and Beyond
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Hartville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I have eaten at Grinders many times and have never had a bad meal or experience. They have great grinders and soup. I also love their chili spaghetti.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

The restaurant was clean, busy and fairly noisy. The atmosphere was friendly and relaxed. The menu had a large selection of sub sandwiches, wraps, burgers, and salads. Our group had the grilled chicken wrap, mushroom swiss burger and luncheon salad. Everyone was pleased and raved about it. Our new favorite place when we are in town. Desserts sounded good, but we passed. The are noted for their sweet potato fries but seemed over priced at over $4.00.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Great selection of menu items; my favorite was their choice of soups. I had cup of chicken dumpling soup and baked spaghetti; the food and service were excellent. I would definitely return to Grinders.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Went here with a group of friends. We all ordered different items, from sandwiches to salads, and everyone enjoyed their picks. My choice was even a bit more different...I ordered a crab cake with asparagus and sweet potato fries, and I have to say it was fantastic!

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

This is a restaurant where you can count on quality and friendly service. Prices are decent and service is fast. Hartville is known for its " family" atmosphere. Nothing fancy but it's a great place to meet and eat.