“Great Niece's birthday party”

Grinders Above and Beyond
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Hartville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Great selection of menu items; my favorite was their choice of soups. I had cup of chicken dumpling soup and baked spaghetti; the food and service were excellent. I would definitely return to Grinders.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Went here with a group of friends. We all ordered different items, from sandwiches to salads, and everyone enjoyed their picks. My choice was even a bit more different...I ordered a crab cake with asparagus and sweet potato fries, and I have to say it was fantastic!

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

This is a restaurant where you can count on quality and friendly service. Prices are decent and service is fast. Hartville is known for its " family" atmosphere. Nothing fancy but it's a great place to meet and eat.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Great selection of menu items and not overly priced. My husband had the steak and I had the meatloaf and both were very good. The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere is pleasant. However, the air conditioner could have been a little lower, as very cold and I needed a sweater. Desserts looked great, but we did not try any as we were too full. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This place is just okay. Service is usually very very good. There salads are good. My husband likes their burgers. I tried their veggie burger, well it was sent back.